• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Devotion bugs and technical issues...

Started by jeronij, November 05, 2006, 05:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeronij

I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

slagonia26

I can't seem to do anything on the exchange.  I tried to log in, but it didn't recognize my password, so I asked for it to send me the password, and it couldn't (I got the stupid monkey screen).  I reregistered with a new password, but again, got the stupid monkey screen.  Is this an ongoing problem or just me?

slagonia26

catty

Hello slagonia26

I did notice in your furby topic that you were posting as slagonia and slagonia26, this explains it.

The LEX (or exchange) is separate from the forums so your forum login and password won't work on the LEX and vice versa, the good thing is you can set up both accounts using the same information.

The registration screen for the LEX is here

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_userreg.php

hope that helps

:)

PS:  also you should ask one of the administrator's to delete your extra account on the forums
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

slagonia

Quote from: catty on February 01, 2011, 04:01:31 PM
Hello slagonia26

I did notice in your furby topic that you were posting as slagonia and slagonia26, this explains it.

The LEX (or exchange) is separate from the forums so your forum login and password won't work on the LEX and vice versa, the good thing is you can set up both accounts using the same information.

The registration screen for the LEX is here

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_userreg.php

hope that helps

:)

PS:  also you should ask one of the administrator's to delete your extra account on the forums

My Lex username and password are the same as my forum name and password.  I was on them all the time before, then suddenly it stopped working.  All atempts to reset the password or reregister ends with that stupid monkey.

slagonia

I now find that if I put the wrong password in, it'll log me in for a minute or so, and then the monkey takes over again.  Even the sidebar comes up as the monkey!

jeronij

I'd suggest you to reset your browser's cookies and start the login process again. It may help  :)
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

RippleJet

Quote from: slagonia on March 03, 2011, 12:20:11 AM
My Lex username and password are the same as my forum name and password.

Your LEX username is SLagonia, with a capital L. ;)

slagonia

Quote from: RippleJet on March 03, 2011, 02:04:40 PM
Your LEX username is SLagonia, with a capital L. ;)

Oh you've got to be kidding...

rooker1

Irb, works just fine, I can not see your email adress.

You can see it becauce it's your profile you are looking at.  If you want to be sure, Log Out and go to your profile as a guest and you will see that you can not see your email adress.

Robin  ;)
Call me Robin, please.

MandelSoft

The last few days, SC4D frequently goes off-line, more than usually. Is it only me, or is it a server issue?
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

ivo_su

Believe me it all Maarten have this problem. I was quite annoyed because I have  important information in my mail here. I talked with io_bg he also has this problem, by which concluded that the server was screwed up something.
I wrote you a PM please help.

Ivo

WC_EEND

Ivo, since Maarten does not run the site, I doubt he'll be able to do much about the current situation.

OT: I'm quite curious about the reason as well, since I also noticed the site being offline considerably more frequently
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

ivo_su

I asked for another Maarten something you can not  share with  others  at the moment and he responded.  I thank him for assistance and must now get to work.

WC_EEND

Ah ok, it seems I misunderstood your post then. My apologies in that case.

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

ivo_su

Bravo Xander

Happy you post number 1000
great and I dreamed of this moment.

- Ivo

catty

Quote from: mrtnrln on June 25, 2011, 11:14:05 AM
The last few days, SC4D frequently goes off-line, more than usually. Is it only me, or is it a server issue?

Its not just you, and I know that Douzerouge was also having problems getting on the site
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

jdenm8

A small annoyance with the main forum page, The news bar's height changes according to the height of the text, moving all of the elements under it up and down as much as 20px.

The news text probably needs to be stuck in its own div with a static height to stop it bouncing.

"We're making SimCity, not some dopey casual game." -Ocean Quigley

jeronij

Quote from: jdenm8 on July 04, 2011, 08:26:17 PM
A small annoyance with the main forum page, The news bar's height changes according to the height of the text, moving all of the elements under it up and down as much as 20px.

The news text probably needs to be stuck in its own div with a static height to stop it bouncing.

Noted and in the to-do list ;) ¡¡

Mallorca My Mayor Diary