• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4 Devotion bugs and technical issues...

Started by jeronij, November 05, 2006, 05:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonathan

Halackey, this happened to me also I used have a lot of dark blue icons on the forum (meaning unread posts) now they've all gone white/greyed out, except when there's a ne post since the day it went greyed out.

Jonathan

JoeST

damn your right Hal..  I was sure I had made sure of that.... heh

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

jeronij

Sessions are being stored in a database atm, and if the session is not correctly saved, you can experienco some unwanted issues  ::)

We are working to solve the problem that is causing the lags as soon as possible, and this will solve this issue as well  ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jeronij

Bandwidth limit exceeded. I dont think it needs translation  $%Grinno$%
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

jeronij

Certainly not during this month  ;)

It seems we have more downloaders than donators in the LEX.... and nothing is (totally) free  ::)

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

JBSimio

Quote from: Warrior on January 28, 2009, 11:26:11 AM
I guess I mean will it happen again (soon) ?  :)

Jonathan

*JB shakes his Magic 8 Ball... peers into the cosmos...*

"Answer unclear - Please try again later"   ;)

Sorry... I just couldn't help myself  :D

EDIT - and then Jeronij posted a real response while I was busy trying to be funny...  ::)

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

jeronij

I forgot to mention that the latest NAM release could be closely related to the shortcut... those things happen when a few ten thousands of users update their versions...  ::)  ;D

--

JB, Sorry for breaking your joke  ::) ...

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

BarbyW

Quote from: jeronij on January 28, 2009, 11:57:43 AM
Certainly not during this month  ;)

It seems we have more downloaders than donators in the LEX.... and nothing is (totally) free  ::)

How true that is. We have over 47 000 registered members of the LEX. Assuming that there are some clones made when a first registration failed and a number of banned members it would still leave over 30 000. I have sent out 125 DVDs for donators. It isn't much of a proportion is it? ::)
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Jonathan

Well we could stop making NAMs  ;D

I've tried to donate, but says the paypal account doesn't exist, then go to register and it does so me and my Dad are very confused, and I really do want the LEX disc  :)

Jonathan

JBSimio

Quote from: jeronij on January 28, 2009, 12:06:18 PM
JB, Sorry for breaking your joke  ::) ...

Not at all, good sir!  It was a pretty poor attempt at humor anyway... :D

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

Andreas

The NAM, eh? Yeah, I'd assume it was quite a bandwidth drain, esp. since SC4D was the only site in the English community that was offering the new version. Hopefully, some more people will get the LEX DVD, so this won't happen again soon.

Oh, and JBSimio, I did like your explanation a lot. Has a certain Douglas Adams tone - even though the answer was not 42.  :D
Andreas

Haljackey

Quote from: Warrior on January 30, 2009, 11:52:23 AM
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I get this, at the top of every thread including stickes)

I can confirm that its not just you, I'm getting it too.

-Haljackey

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

deathtopumpkins

NAM Team Member | 3RR Collaborater | Virgin Shores

jeronij

... and no more ;)

You dont let me even breath ¡¡¡¡  $%Grinno$%

Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Haljackey

I have been getting this a lot lately:

A posted image will not expand a post and carry into the next post of a thread, absorbing text, quotes, etc.

Its nothing major, but I thought I should point it out.

All the best,
-Haljackey

JoeST

thats weird hal

also, with my gaining of the ability to give karma, I have lost the ability to read what people got it for... seems an odd way of doing it
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms