• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AC General Support Thread

Started by Voltaire, December 20, 2007, 09:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omer584

Quote from: Indiana Joe on September 13, 2013, 06:16:41 PM
Also remember that you can only update your game if it has not been altered (such as a cracked game).

Well, s**t

I have another question if I but Simcity 4 Deluxe edition and then make upgredes, does that fix the problem?

woodb3kmaster

If you buy a legal version of SC4 Deluxe in a physical store (as opposed to an online service like Steam or Origin), you'll have to install the patches that others have already mentioned. If, on the other hand, you buy a digital copy through one of those online services, it'll be pre-patched up to the current version, so you won't have to install any patches after installing the game. So, to answer your question, yes, buying a legal copy of SC4 Deluxe (and installing the patches, if necessary) will solve your problem.

Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN - VIEWS FROM WITHIN
Nuclear City - 5/8

Kuewr665

Hello.

I remember that a fix for alternate sidewalk textures was created that overrides the sidewalk replacement with the normal concrete textures. Does it work for only paeng's sandstone texture mod? Using it with another sidewalk mod seems to crash the game.

diego6677

Hello,

I have downloaded all props and dependencies.

I checked all props to see if those are working or not.  But I played the sim game for 12 years (in-game year) and none of these 3 props appearing at all.  Specifically:

1.) Rockwell Sabreliner 40
2.) avro RJ85
3.) Cessna 150

Any idea why would those not be appearing at all?   ()what()

Thank you
Diego