• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

new tool to support the Regional Tracking Mod

Started by daeley, March 08, 2007, 03:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daeley

Quote from: GMT on March 17, 2007, 02:46:11 AM
further, it only shows me only 19 cities in the region, although there're WAY more (248, 56 developped)

think you answered the question why total number are too low just there ;-)
furthermore, as stated in the RTM, you should visit each city at least once (since installing the mod) and accept tracking for that city... I know it's a drag for large regions, but I'm afraid there's no other way. There shouldn't be a problem with a region having a lot of cities afaik...

generating ingame screenshots isn't possible with this tool since it doesn't get it's data from the savegames
1. Install SC4+RH
2. Install LEX (CD&DVD helps) and latest NAM + updates
3. Play the game
4. ? ? ? ?
5. Profit!

GMT

hm... ok then. now I know what I do tomorrow...

thanks for the fast reply!

... really, it is. I swear.

DrPepper

Yeah, I have a 07 Toshiba Vista Laptop, And I don't think this is compatible. I'll try fixing it for the 3rd time. :D ah well, maybe just a minor bug.

-DrPepper
-DrPepper  ;)

R U A Great Bat Lighter? Great I need one!
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=3571.0

slumberingsausage

&apls Thanks for this tool. I run Vista Ultimate and after reading the posts i have got it running the first time I installed it.  :thumbsup:

For those running Vista and experiencing problems try running it in XP service pack 2 mode.

Right click RTMViewer click on properties (at the bottom of the dropdown popup) click on the second tab "compatibility" 

ensure the run this program in compatibility mode for "windows XP (service pack 2) is ticked then click on apply/OK and it should work.

Hope this helps anyone having problems

TS007

Quote from: Rayden on March 14, 2007, 01:16:35 PM
I'm having a problem. I double click the .bat file and this screen pops up and disappears without happening anything else. I managed to get a print shot of it, and it looks like it doesn't find a file called popfile.dat

Is it my bad or something else?

I've looked for that file through my hard drive and SC4 CD and, nothing. &mmm

EDIT: Forget it, my bad, didn't read carefully the text at the download place. I didn't had the RTM modd installed. Maybe you could add a readme file to the file itself. That was the first place I looked for help. ;)
Hello. I am new to the site. I have a same problem. I have installed both RTM mod and Data Viewer. But nothing is working. When I play city, I do get pop up for the tracking of city. however, when I run the batch file , I get the same thing as your screen shot. I don't no what to do? ()what()
Any Help?? Thank you very much in advance.