• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

callagrafx

jade64 is activated now...this is a case of duplicate accounts.  I have deleted the jade01 account and left the jade64 account.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

jade64

Yessss &apls

I can activate the file-exchange.

Thank you! :thumbsup:

jazzmine54868

when i clicked on  SC4D LEX, i got the message that my data was invalid. I havent received my email yet for it.  user name is jazzmine54868

thank you

mary

BarbyW

jazzmine54868: I have manually activated your account so you should now be able to access the LEX.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

ElmarO

I have problems with logging in on the LEX. I registered a while ago and then it worked. But now I can't log in anymore.

BarbyW

ElmarO: I cannot find your username in the LEX membership list. Please let me know if you used a different username. If not you will need to register again.

samoyed1958

Greetings and I must say very good site. I look forward to coming here more and will let other know of this area. I am having problems logging onto the LEX site. I have sent in the information but as yet have not recieved the email.

samoyed1958@yahoo.com

BarbyW

samoyed1958: I have activated your account so you should be able to log in now

slimbox

BarbyW

slimbox, you are now activated and should be able to access the LEX.

Little B

Hi i registered unders the name little b and activated my account but I keep getting a "username already registered"  message when I try to register for the LEX.  But when I try to login it asks me to register?  Please help me, I need some prop packs. &hlp

callagrafx

Manually activated....the username is Little B (note the caps). The LEX is case sensitive.
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Little B

yoshiisland2

Whenever I come to this site, it says "hello yoshiisland2", so I assume I'm logged in.  But, when I go to the file exchange and type in my screen name and password, it says I've entered invalid data.  It also says my account is inactive.  Could somebody please help me?

yoshiisland2

My name is yoshiisland2 and I can't get on the LEX.  It says my account isn't activated.  Please help me!
EDIT:Never mind I got it.  Thanks!!

BarbyW

You appear to have registered twice. I have activated yoshiisland2.

BarbyW

It is now. I have replied in the other thread. Please do not post the same request in more than one post. One of us will see a post and deal with it as soon as we are able.

writingliberty

I've been having a similar problem; I tried to register last night, and now it tells me that my account is still inactive and I need to check my email. Which I did, and I did not receive any email....

BarbyW

writingliberty: I have activated your account so you should be able to access the LEX now.