• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dantes

Congratulations for the great honor!  :thumbsup: You deserve it! Your pictures are really great and always fantastic!  &apls

art128

Thanks for the OSITM, it's really an honor.  :thumbsup:

kbieniu7 - Thanks Kamil. New York is one of my source of inspiration so it's not unusual to see reference or pictures of it. :P

Kergelen - Thanks! Despite being a total a*s at school, I'm " good " at Simcity xD

wallasey - Thanks! You know, the " American feel " comes after spending hours over google earth and seeing how I can make that ingame. Same goes with the other city styles. Homura as in the title is my Japanese styled region.. ;)

Ol.S / Benoit - Thank you very much, benoit!

bat - Thanks! :P

Skimbo - Thank you! I hope you'll like the CBD area of the new Salem too!

marsh - The seawalls are from Gurry's website but no links have been able to be seen :( I can still upload them at Mediafire thought if you want.

io_bg - Thank Ioan. Mixing small and big building with a coherent placement is really something that is bothering me in my two new regions, as I don't want it to look odd. I'm glad you liked it. From you it's a compliment! :)

rooker1 - Thanks Robin! :)

supremec - Ehehe, wait to see all it's faces before to say that!  $%Grinno$%

Ricky112233 - Thanks Ricky! I know it is not Russian (and the next update will certainly NOT  $%Grinno$% $%Grinno$% ) but I hope you still like it!

Terring7 - Thanks :)

Orange_o_ - Merci, David! :P

Battlecat - Thank you, and nice to have you back! :)

bat - Fourth actually, but thanks anyway, Bat!

noahclem - Yes, some beautiful buildings were released recently, thought I have one of them that I don't know where to place! :/

rooker1 - There's no need to apologize, Robin! Everyone can make a mistake! Plus, it's not like if my life was depending on it! :P Anyway about Gurry's seawalls, I think before to upload them somewhere it would be better to add a correct description and a correct menu picture for all the lots.. :P

vester -  Thanks Arne! Nice to see you around! Please stop by again. :)

Dantes - Thanks! :)

So so so, here we are. This OSITM will be managed like this, every day I'll post a picture, and once a week a video. the pictures and videos will be on my American region (Salem) and my Asian one (Madoka and Homura are the two biggest cities.) I hope you'll like it.

To start today here's a picture of the downtown of Salem. More tomorrow.

I hope you liked this picture. I'll try to post updates as much interesting as I can.. So if you've something you'd like me to show or to make, tell me and i'll see what I can do.

Take care,
-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

Nice picture! and congrats for your entry in the OSITM!! &apls &apls

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

rooker1

Very nice picture Arthur. 
You have my interest, but I don't see very many cars.  I can tell there are some.  I wander if you can open your LE and add a traffic generator to one of those seawall pieces to make your avenue a little car crowded.  ;)  If you need some help with that, just let me know.

Robin  &apls
Call me Robin, please.

noahclem

Great picture and congratulation on going "double-Classic" with the 1000-post mark!  &dance

Sorry for the dysfunctional link Robin  &mmm

bat

Fantastic picture of that downtown.
Looking forward to the next update tomorrow...

Battlecat

That is a gorgeous downtown area.  Love the buildings, they look amazing.

Do my eyes deceive me, or have you added realistic reflections to a couple of those buildings? 

art128

Just some quick reply..

Battlecat - I haven't added anything except the color corrections, the reflections are made by the talented BATers! ;)

Robin - Yes, I thought so as well when I took the picture... The idea of hidding some generators is great. Of course your help is always welcomed. May I add you on MSN ?

Props & Texture Catalog

Framly

Congrats for your third OSITM-award!

Keep it on &apls

-klick-1st Anniversary Video-klick-
Part of SFBT and RFR Team

kelis

Very good selection of the buildings, they make it look American and that is the mission  ;D

Great job amigo  &apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

art128

Thanks guys

here's today picture:

Props & Texture Catalog

Ol.S / Benoit

+1000 well deserved replies for this great MD, and another OSITM, congrats ! :)

Also nice pictures, I'll keep an eye here :)
Benoit.
MD : Click on picture

Yan077

Great picture Arthur ! &apls
And congrats for the OTSIM, very well deserved  ;)

rooker1

Very nice pic Arthur, I'm just not too sure that the wall you have chossen fits in very well in front of the goverment buildin and that beautiful park.

Robin ;)
Call me Robin, please.

Battlecat

Gorgeous job on that park!  I really like how you've used the mmp's to brighten it up. 

meinhosen

Arthur,

The OSITM is very well deserved.  Loved the picture of the park- very nice blend of color with the trees and flowers.

Cheers!

MH
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

bat

art128

Ol.S / Benoit - Merci, Benoit!

Yan077 - Thank you, Yann! :)

rooker1 - Yes, you're right Robin. The walls don't blend well in this part of the city. They look too much industrial. I'll change them for some better ones.

Battlecat - Thanks Gordon, i'm glad you liked the park. I always put a lot of effort into my parks so they don't look odd or even over decorated. Your advice are always welcome on there with the MMPs!

meinhosen - Thanks! I'm glad you liked this picture!

bat - Thanks Bat! :)

こんにちは!(Kon'nichiwa!) as they say in Japan. Today's picture will be on a small town i've been toying with in the Japanse region! The town's called Hakase.

Props & Texture Catalog

Battlecat

Ok wow, that area turned out really nicely.  The diagonal rice fields are a perfect touch!

bat