• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SimCity Aviation Group - Bugs & General Help

Started by Fatsuhono, September 23, 2008, 01:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter57

Well, two packs off the top of my head that crash is the cargo pack and the pavement improvement packs.  I have all the dependencies for both and they still crap my game out.  I am at a loss!  :'(

ShadeSlayer

The only issue with the cargo lots is when you try to query them. For the time being, I can only suggest that you do not query them. A re-release should be out in the relatively near future.

apeguy

I'm not sure if this is SCAG-related, but it does kinda involve the SCAG Cargo lots. Basically, I downloaded one of tabi's plane packs, and lotted the AN-225. When I was using the lot editor, I was trying to make it the same stats as the FedEx 787 Cargo Jet, and I thought that by using the same building as that lot, I could make it have the same stats: Here is the FedEx lot which has the same building that I wanted to use on my lot:

When I load up my AN-225 lot, I type in the exemplar name of that building, and it doesn't show up. Instead I used one of the RMIP buildings, which was just called "RMIP lot", with the hope that it would still appear in the airport menu, and still make an income like other planes. However, it turned out to be this:

Could someone please help me change this so that it functions in the same way that one of the SCAG planes does, so that it appears in the airport menu and it generates income, and so it shows up with the name that I gave this lot (which was called "Antonov AN-225 Cargo Carrier") I'm kinda new to all of this, as I only downloaded the L.E. recently. Any help would be appreciated.

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

KoV Liberty

Well, I'm not expert at this, but if you save the file name in the LE, it won't appear in the game as what you namedit. I believe you have to go into the plugin manager and edit the name there, although I am still not sure. Hope this helps!

Alex

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

apeguy

Well I think the name is because of the building I used, which was just called "RMIP lot" in the L.E, and it turned out to be the 4x4 grass lot. If I could use the same building that the SCAG 787 lots use, (which are the closest current release to the An-225 in terms of stats) but the particular building doesn't show up in the L.E. I tried resizing one of the lots and simply replacing the 787 with the 225, but it won't let me resize the lot. &mmm

The Deltan Empire is here! Click the Banner to have a look! | Kanalka City, Capital of the Barrier Islands

PlayStation Network ID: theapeguy

The_Hutt

I've downloaded and installed the Airbus A330-200 and A330-300 lots along with all dependencies, but the lots in-game show up as transparent (grass). The ramp markings and all props around the gate are visible in addition to the plane itself, but the usual dark grey widebody ramp texture is missing. SCAG 757 and 777 lots all show up fine, so it's not a question of me missing the texture.

I deleted and reinstalled the lots without success, any suggestions?

joelyboy911

Ah, this problem has been raised before: There is indeed another dependency, You need the AC Mega Textures 1 pack. Sorry, this is my fault, I used the texture from the texture pack by mistake, instead of the one that is included with the 747 pack from AC. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Koekie01

Hi,

I don't post here often, but since I've deleted (I'm pretty sure it's since then) the X-Ports map from my Plugins folder, I got this bug:

Do you have a solution for this problem?

Thanks

WC_EEND

Could you try putting the X-ports folder back and see if that fixes it? If not, could you post a bigger/more zoomed in screenshot so it's easier to see the affected planes?

PS: I love your avatar :P
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

joelyboy911

Mea culpa.

I made a mistake at some point of using the AC Team's other dark concrete texture - and that has caused a handful of dependency related problems. The texture I used is 0xB113591A, which was contained in the pack AC MEGA Textures Vol 01 (a dependency for the X-Ports, indeed). However, for a very quick fix, feel free to download this file here, which will add just the one base texture in question. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Also, that looks like a very nice airport so far.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Koekie01

@joelyboy911: Aaaah, thank you! That's really great! I have the same problem with the wooden fences from ChrisAdams3997: http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=1888
When I save the game the base-texture becomes blue or black, and it was the same problem with the A330-300's, when I saved, the base texture went blue or black. Really strange. But now I have the solution for the A330-300's, thanks!  :)

@WC_EEND: I know.   ()stsfd() Take a look at this one: http://i.imgur.com/54zHb.gif

alex54

Hi, I'm looking for this file :
Gate Boundary 707/320/737/757 dark pavement (I already installed the light pavement version).

This dark texture is so great, it creates a nice contrast with planes.

Thank you to SCAG.

deanva

Whenever I try to use the ARIP in the game or the PLT roads my game crashes and I have all the dependencies installed. Any help you can give?

WC_EEND

I think there may be something conflicting with the ARIP/PLT Roads because I just tested it and I can plop all pieces withou crashing the game.
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

ArthurBaz

Hi,

The E-Jets' jetways doesn't fit well when placed into the diagonal terminal piece and the gate-terminal extension above the ARIP.

whitesox130

Hey, I'd like to know where I can get the gmax models of some of the aircraft, particularly the Boeing 737, 747, and 777, so that I can texture them for use in my own cities.

ShadeSlayer

We do not release our models and texture packs for the purposes of quality control and rights to content. You may be able to find these models elsewhere online and can convert most to be compatible with the B.A.T.

deanva

I tried using Voltaire's Atlantic Southeast Airlines CRJ200 and jetway but the angle it is in using the Lot Editor does not line up to use it with any of the terminals or even the ground markings of 90 or 45 degree angles. Any help to correct this problem? Rotating the CRJ prop  or any of the overlay textures (markings) do not line up with each other. I have sent a message to Voltaire have not heard back from him.

krbe

SCAG can hardly help you; this properly belongs with Voltaire. Moreover, this isn't a bug at all, as this particular aircraft model is to be used at this angle (probably in the prefabs or similar). If you want a CRJ-200 aligned to the cardinal directions of the game, the right place to ask would be the request thread.