• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matheus rossetto

Hey... Im having an issue when i try to login. I receive a message saying "Your account is not active. Use the link in the registration mail to activate your account". But im sure that ive already activated my account.

Jmouse

Please send me a PM which includes your LEX username and I'll check out the account for you.

spartan23

Hey guys i cannot access the LEX either. Every time i try i get either there is already an account with this username or email or that the account does not exist. Ive checked through my emails and i don't have anything from the SC4D in them. Ive tried multiple times to reset my password, could someone please help me id like to use my original username spartan23 if possible and my email is xxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxx.xxx

Edited by Moderator to remove email address

catty

Quote from: spartan23 on September 07, 2014, 03:33:37 PM
...could someone please help me id like to use my original username spartan23 if possible and my email is ...

Hi spartan23 its really bad internet practice to post your email address in a public forum I've PMed it to Jmouse and am deleting it from the above post

:thumbsup:

-catty
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

LexIgnatov

I try to login here, but system say what "Username and password do not match".
I try to reset password, but nothing came to my email.
I login in this page the same name and password and it's ok.
Why I can't login in SC4D LEX page? Please help. User "LexIgnatov" or may be "Taxi_Aven" on LEX. I don't remember, it's been so long time ago :)

dubai

Hello, my password is refused every time I want to download, I do not manage to activate my account because I have never received the e-mail of activation of my account. We also tell me that my password and name of the user do not match (when I click on sign in or register).
Thank you for your answer

Jmouse

Jmouse

dubai, please send me a PM which includes your LEX username, your full name  and the email address you used to register your account.

ididntdidit

Hello, I've tried to reset my password on the LEX but the email hasn't appeared in my inbox. Yesterday and today I've attempted but it still hasn't shown. Username: ididntdidit. Thank you very much for taking your time for my inquiry.

leswt

I am have trouble getting the LEX

I do not get the password reset email, I believe I am signed up for the LEX.

My email is *** my user name is leswt

The LEX and forum logins are separate??

Sorry for the bother

Lester Witter

*EDIT* I have removed the email address since it is not advisable to display it in a public forum. - JMS, Administrator

Jmouse

TouchTheFrog

I've tried to register on LEX BUT IT SAID MY e-mail is already in use with another account. I can't remember what the username was. Can anyone help

Jmouse

Drachenfreak

sry when i do that in the flase topic but i have a problem with the exchane. i would like to register, but in mein e-mail address i have forget the Y by yahoo. when a forum damin read this, send the activate email to **** that is for the Lex exchange :o thanks very much for reading and sry for my bad english i am german^-^

I deleted your email address from your post as it's better for your security. Arthur - Moderator.

Jmouse

I have located your account and manually activated it for you. Please log into the LEX and make sure it works now.

Drachenfreak

hi i have try to log in now. but he says again that my account not  activated. the exchange hate me or i have do something wrong -_-' i don't know what i can do to log in..i don't have a mail to activate the account.

Jmouse

Your account is activated, and everything appears to be in order. I suggest you contact CasperVG for help. He is familiar with the software and I am not.

dscott

I am having the same issues logging into the LEX. tried to change my password, says username doesn't exist. try to log in normally, my password is incorrect.
I am using a valid e-mail address and I activated my account correctly. username = ttc4004 thanks for your help!

Jmouse

I located your account on the LEX. It is properly activated and I see nothing wrong with it. If I could fix it for you, I would, but there's nothing about it I can fix or change to make it work. &mmm

adamsclan

Cannot access LEX. Username adamsclan. Tried password reset but received no email. Thanks for help.