• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yan077

It's been a while I haven't commented your soviet MD, shame on me  ;D as always you do an excellent job with the blocks, it's very realistic once more !

Keep up the good work  &apls &apls

art128

kbieniu7 - Thanks Kamil ! Yes, those estates are build for the workers of the fabrics !

kelis - Gracias amigo !  ;D Estoy esperando mas fotos en Flickr..  ;D

Cyclone1001 - Thanks for your comment ! Well the maxis power plants are here used as a factories, not as power plants ! About the Ambulance on a bike path, well we can imagine that it comes from the entrance of one of those blocks..  :D

djvandrake - Thanks a lot my friend !

nedalezz - Thank you very much ! I'm glad you think the industrial buildings and the housing fits well !

Engorn - Thanks ! Yes we can say that..  :P

rooker1 - hey Robin, thanks for the comment my friend  ! Well the train station comes from a Japanese site I think if not it's from the LEX, I'll give you a link by PM if I found it !

Gilikov1994 - Well, the ski resort will be named GielStation..  ;D Anyway, I take note for the chocolate..  ;) Thanks for the comment my friend !

Battlecat - Thanks ! However, my industrial areas aren't as good as yours, but I think they're nice, yeah.  :)

Nardo69 - Hi Bernhard ! Thanks for your great comment my friend ! I'll try to hide these ugly gaps next time..  ;D

penguin007 - Thanks Will ! I'm glad you liked the mix of blocks and houses !

kwakelaar - Thanks ! However, As I already told to Cyclone1001, the coal plants are here used as factories..  :)

Yan077 - hey Yann, You know what we said, Mieux vaut tard que jamais... Thanks you anyway my friend !

Today.. ? A special update..  :-X

oops, It was meant to be North instead of Norht..  ::)

I hope you liked this update !

Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

Medium flats looks quite interesting (low too  ;D). I think, I could buy one flat, but I'm afraid about "calm" railway line nearby  :D
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

penguin007

Beautiful update there love the little details, that bridge over the railway and the fallen leaves reall start to bring the city to life

Will

Tomas Neto

canyonjumper

Cool city, Arthur :thumbsup: Really like the luxury blocks!

-Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

ecoba

Ooh, I'll take the penthouse Luxury Flat, if you please.  :D

Vratska is really a nice city, Arthur.

Ethan

djvandrake

&apls &apls &apls

Levski district is my favorite.  That's where I want a flat.  :thumbsup:  :P

Looks awesome.

nedalezz

Is that capitalist money producing luxury apartments! Great update, I really like how you set it up. It would be great if we could see where each area was in an aerial shot :)

Battlecat

Great update!  Nice variety of residential buildings and a great idea for presenting them!

io_bg

Looking great, Arthur! Nice parks you've put around the residential zones. And how much does a luxury apartment cost? $%Grinno$%
Take care,
Ioan
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kwakelaar

Great looking update, especially the Levski apartments are a nice combination of buildings and park land.

art128

kbieniu7 - Yeah, the medium flats are quite nice. Well as the railway is sunken, the noise is divided by 5, so it's clam yeah..  :) Thanks anyway Kamil !

penguin007 - Thanks, actually I wanted to make the update during the summer or at least autumn, but it came to winter..  :P

Tomas Neto - Obrigado, Tomas !

canyonjumper - Thank you, Jordan !

ecoba - Hehehe, great choice, Ethan ! You won't be disappointed about the loft. Thanks anyway my friend !

djvandrake - Luxury loft too ? Thanks a lot !

nedalezz - Thanks Nedal ! And here you are the panorama shot !

Battlecat - Thanks ! Yeah I had a great idea for presenting the flats.

io_bg - How much.. well a lot !  :P Thanks anyway !

kwakelaar - Thanks my friend ! I glad you liked the update, and I hope you'll like this one too !

Today, just a teaser of the nuclear power plant of Naszran, and a panorama..  ;D

And here are the panorama, as Nedalezz wanted, about the city of Kazan'.

PANORAMA N°1 (1835x 1556 - 3,3Mb) - Kazan'

At first I wanted to post two panoramas, but it seems that no site can upload the image..  :'(

I hope you liked this update !  ;D
Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

ecoba

...Nucular, it's Nucular...  $%Grinno$%

Really gritty update, Arthur. Although, the way that you are able to show us your grittiness makes it really beautiful. Not many people can make a dirty nuclear plant under a constant smog cover pretty, but, you manage to pull it off.  :thumbsup:

That panorama of Kazan is absolutely breathtaking. The coal power plants along the freeway definitely let me know it's Svaskinahya, but without the usual gloomy photoshopping it looks like it could maybe be in... Western Europe. The horror...

Ethan

djvandrake

Very impressive teaser!  Can't wait to see all the details of this.

nbvc

io_bg

Great-looking mosaic! The panorama is impressive as well!
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kbieniu7

Teaser looks interesting. But this construction (or sometihng other?) intrugued me a bit. :P
And I very like how estates looks from far at panorama. Great job!  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Cyclone1001

I keep forgetting how good this is! That power plant looks great so far.

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||