• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Federal Republic of Belleny - A long way to go (map)

Started by nas-t, February 25, 2012, 10:08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

noahclem

Awesome continued work on the port area  &apls  The overview is just great  :thumbsup:

nas-t

Hey guys.

No teaser this time, but I want to show you my map and where my MD is gonna take us in future.
My region is about 73,7 km (45.3mi) X 32,7 km (19.8mi) big. Some of you will recognize it's shape I guess, don't you? ;)

1. Saint George Island
2. Vale
3. Clover

This map will be updated with every location we visit from now.

Hope you like it.

krbe

Not the worst region in the world to guess, no :P

You've done a really gorgeous job here, especially with the quaint streets and steps all around! But that ferry port... Is it available? That one is fantastic.

noahclem

I think I recognize this place  ;D  Looks like your ferry terminal can be placed in its real life location  :thumbsup:

Shark7

I'm not 100% sure, but I think I recognize it.  Edited in case you want to reveal yourself.  ;)

Looks like you have an interesting map to play at any rate.  :)

art128

Awesome work on your last update, nas-t! Sorry that I missed it. You did an awesome job with the diagonal area.

Interesting region overview. I think I guessed where it is, after all the shape is very distinctive. I think this is going to be a fun time building up this region. :)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

sunv123

That's a pretty nice map you're working on, rivers and flat land. Won't be challenging, but will he more options when building. :)

Happy playing. ;D
Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.