• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VIP - Delecto's Experimental Lab

Started by Delecto, October 21, 2009, 05:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

That's awesome! Good luck with the windows ;D I've already thought of a place where to put this ::)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

gottago

Hi Delecto

Thanks very much for your comments, I love your BATs and your choice of buildings--the book tower will be a great BAT--just the kind of architecture I love--and I'm very interested to see how it develops. The Grand Kamelia is, well, grandiose--wow! Courage doing the windows and detailing on that. And your screenshots are really elegant, beautiful work all around. &apls

tooheys

The Grand Kamelia is an impressive building indeed. :thumbsup: And like io_bg, I've thought a way to use it (well several actually).

Nice work Delecto.

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

Delecto

Thanks for your nice comments guys, they do me good.  ::)
Cause of my job...15 days without touching the BAT, so I needed a simple thing to start again. &mmm
Here you are!

YELLOW BLOX:

Work in progress.

Take Care___DEL!  ;)

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

manchou

My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Nexis4Jersey

Very nice textures , im looking forward to the release :thumbsup:

Delecto

Thank you!  ;)

Little progress on the Yellow Blox... from Solothurn in Switzerland!

In game test

To follow...

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture

Andreas

I assume the textures are not final, but I really like the model - finally some more modern midrises for our European cities! :)
Andreas

manchou

Great  :thumbsup: but maybe the texture of the wall is a bit clean.  :thumbsup:
My BATs or here but it is in french ;)

Gilikov1994

Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

Delecto

Hello all,

After a long long break because of my work, I'm back in business.  :-[
Next month will be dedicated in texturing many projects under construction ( Grand Kamelia, Montevideo, Yellow Blox )...

...and without delay, the newcomer, Krotiria. (work in progress)

Stay connected!

DEL!

WC_EEND

It's good to see you're back, to be honest I already started to fear that this BAT thread would die, along with the wonderful creations shown in it.

Take care :thumbsup:

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project

Girafe

really cool to see you coming back, all are waiting for your amazing BATs  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Gilikov1994

Amazing Samuel ! love to see your work. :).. finaly some good Euro appartments :)

wish you all the best,

- Giel :thumbsup:
Check out my LOT thread, and also the EBLTeam!

==> http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=10509.msg318190#new <==

Sciurus

Waow, really really wonderful! I love! And I'm waiting for texturing your other projetcs :thumbsup:

Guillaume :thumbsup:
L'atelier d'architecture

Delecto

Hello...  ;)

long time since I posted anything here. Really, I don't have time to work on these projects for at least 6 months. :'( To be honest, I'm feeling like this chained's chair photographed in Berlin in 2010.  :D

I am a bit lost in all this mess.  ::) But I finally have the opportunity to make some progress in some projects  &mmm...

Montevideo... work in progress on textures!

Textures are provisional but I want your advice before proceeding in this direction!!!  ;) I feel that the textures are too saturated, Instead, everything is too illuminated. What do you think???
Ingame Photoshoping... :)

I use last SimFox's BatforMax on 3dsMax2010

Best regards___DEL!  :-\

io_bg

Great to see you posting here again :) Nice progress, although I think the textures are a tiny bit too bright.
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November