• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

New Updated Dependencies List ¡¡¡ ( Thanks to Diggis)

Started by jeronij, August 11, 2007, 06:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HandsOn

Quote from: Jack_wilds on May 27, 2008, 06:39:11 PM
hello jeronij and diggis...

I hope this is the correct thread to ask for help finding 'lost' dependencies...

the dependency is good but when one can't find what one is looking for  &mmm...ya know?

I have four lots that are prop-less and for the life of me I do not remember where they came from or what its called... all I have to go on is the that it consists of four 'mansions' or R$$$ and the house models -Googer gardens, vlaakas villa, ?,?,  &Thk/(-aaw rats forgot the other two and I know I'm missspelling.  If you are able to point me in the right direction from sketchy clues thanks -Jack wilds
Can't help you with the nameless ones, but "Googer" is most likely SimGoober (found on the Lex & Stex), while the other could be Vlakhaas (am not certain of the correct spelling here). But you'll be best served to include some screenshots, and - sometimes - if you hover the query tool (top question mark) over the missing bits/area, a name might pop up that would help.

Why not visit The Empire MD
Just updated on July 2nd, 2008
And after the game's done.. - The Storyteller's Logbook

Jack_wilds

Hello jack wilds here... I did the query hover bit and the names that appear are 'gascooker gardens', 'goober grove', Vlakhaas villa, and '?' these are R$$$ lots and also say 'mansions' in the lot files but its the props and the houses them elves that I can't find.  Is it a SG file? I will weed through the SG-plugins file again... I don't know if a screen shot could help, the lots are rather ambiguous.  However thanks for the aid... regards Jack wilds

HandsOn

Quote from: Jack_wilds on May 28, 2008, 03:17:30 PM
Hello jack wilds here... I did the query hover bit and the names that appear are 'gascooker gardens', 'goober grove', Vlakhaas villa, and '?' these are R$$$ lots and also say 'mansions' in the lot files but its the props and the houses them elves that I can't find.  Is it a SG file? I will weed through the SG-plugins file again... I don't know if a screen shot could help, the lots are rather ambiguous.  However thanks for the aid... regards Jack wilds
Suggest you stop over at the LEX and get yourself the Simgoober & Gascooker prop files - they are, if I recall correctly, in each case in mega packs. You may also need the respective essentials and in this case I think it is the BSC essentials. One other thing you could do, at least for the SimGoober stuff, is to take a tour of the residentials at SimCity Plaza. This link will take you to the German version, but the site has flags in the upper right corner so you can switch to English, ja?! You will probably see your Goober Mansions there, just page through the residentials.

Jack_wilds

Hi Jack wilds here again... Thanks 'Hands On', will look through all that, perhaps I did miss a dependency pack &mmm... and I did go to 'simcity plaza' ...must be blind for I did not find the trans flag upper right or other corners %confuso... but I did get somewhat of a 'german jist' of what was said... Jack wilds

BarbyW

You need  CSX MEGA Props Vol01 for the houses.  They are a set I made called BLS Dalene.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Jack_wilds

Jack wilds here... Thanks BarbyW that solves that mystery... also didn't think that it was the 'BLS-Dalene' causing missing props... thanks, see ya

HandsOn

Quote from: Jack_wilds on May 29, 2008, 02:47:57 PM
Hi Jack wilds here again... Thanks 'Hands On', will look through all that, perhaps I did miss a dependency pack &mmm... and I did go to 'simcity plaza' ...must be blind for I did not find the trans flag upper right or other corners %confuso... but I did get somewhat of a 'german jist' of what was said... Jack wilds
No, your eyesight is ok, I'm at fault here; was thinking of another site; Anyhow, here are the links of what you ought to download from there:
SG Megaprops
Dependency 1
Dependency 2
Dependency 3
Dependency 4

I don't recall now the names of each one; and yes, they do exist on the LEX as well (BSC Exchange), but these ought to do it, at least for SG and Gascooker. For Vlakahaas you'll probably have to wait until the STEX is back online. What you ought to download from the LEX, though, are all the BSC Essential files, props & textures; Just click on Most Popular - they are all shown on the first page..

sim4

this is so cool thanks for the list and thank you Diggis :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup: &apls
i will graduate on time know matter how long it takes

wanna join http://www.apeguyproductions.com/
its related to simcity 4

Ghostkiller108

Taiyen
Homan
century Tower

What do I need for these not to show up as big boxes?

u2mofo

Hi all,

I've downloaded CSX Industrials - Bretton Motor Worx

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=139

But unfortunately i'm getting a big brown box... see:

http://xs128.xs.to/xs128/08256/bretton801.jpg

I really do think i've installed all the needed dependancies that were listed, does anyone know what i'm missing?

Really like to use this lot.

HandsOn

Quote from: u2mofo on June 21, 2008, 12:44:37 PM
Hi all,

I've downloaded CSX Industrials - Bretton Motor Worx

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=139

But unfortunately i'm getting a big brown box... see:

http://xs128.xs.to/xs128/08256/bretton801.jpg

I really do think i've installed all the needed dependancies that were listed, does anyone know what i'm missing?

Really like to use this lot.
Ah, another one who likes to skip the "read" part of the "read-me" equation: you are most likely missing SG (SimGoober) Auto Factory. Simply go back to the LEX and in Power Search select SimGoober as creator. leave everything else as it is and complete the search. Download the factory and try again. If that ain't it: look for the rest of the dependencies, neatly listed with the link you provided  $%Grinno$%
CSX MEGA Props - Vol04
BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol01
BSC Mikeseith Carprops - Vol 01
CSX BAT Props - 2006b
BSC MEGA Props - NewmanInc Vol01
bldgprop_vol1 – available at simcity.com
BSC Textures Vol 01
BSC MEGA Props - DAE Vol01
Highway Light Towers v2
SG Auto Factory – vital to avoid a large brown box
Flopper Stoppers Undergarment Factory

u2mofo

Actually, i'm not the idiot you seem to think i am.

I do read readme's, and i've been using the SG Auto Factory for a couple of months.

I've installed all dependencies listed there, that's why i'm asking.

HandsOn

Quote from: u2mofo on June 21, 2008, 01:26:08 PM
Actually, i'm not the idiot you seem to think i am.

I do read readme's, and i've been using the SG Auto Factory for a couple of months.

I've installed all dependencies listed there, that's why i'm asking.
Not to worry - nobody's calling you anything  :P. Since you have all the dependencies this is odd indeed. I don't know for sure if the factory falls into that category, but there have been several updates by various pepole, to some of the lots and dependencie. I have both the factory and the CSX factory and no problems, but mine were recent downloads. And since I use the BSC Downloader, updates are more or less automatic. On this one you might want to PM Colyn, as he was the creator of the lot

jestarr

Make sure you have these files in your plugins;

SG_Models_IM1.dat
SG_Models_IM2.dat
SG_Models_I-HT.dat

Found here, here, and here.  Cheers!

u2mofo

Quote from: jestarr on June 21, 2008, 01:56:25 PM
Make sure you have these files in your plugins;

SG_Models_IM1.dat
SG_Models_IM2.dat
SG_Models_I-HT.dat

Found here, here, and here.  Cheers!

Yup, that worked!

Thanks!

jestarr

u2mofo  Cool!

Ghostkiller108  The info you gave was a bit sparse, however, you may want to try these:

21st Century Tower by ks_jpn found in his Mega Pack here.
HoManFung by Bixel found in his Mega Pack here.
TaiYuen also by Bixel found in his Mega Pack here.

Davacardo

First post, sorry if this was already mentioned.
I couldn't find the following dependencies on the list, most of them are farming-related.

BSC_FarmFields_SG_Vol02
BSC_BAT_Props SWI21_Vol03
(point of interest: the "LEX" link for this actually took me to the STEX and presented me with Pegasus's MTP)
Link fixed, thanks (Diggis)
SG_Props_People V02
csx_Imperial_Museum
BSC_NCIM_Props
PropPack_mjb_Flowers_Vol03
SG_Props_Residentials01

I used the SC4 Plugin Manager to determine these. Any help locating these would be appreciated!

jestarr

These links are in the same order as your post:

1. Can be found here.
2. Can be found here.
3. Can be found here.
4. This one I'm not sure of.
5. Can be found here.
6. Can be found here.
7. And the last one can be found here.

Cheers!

pinlizi

Quote from: jeronij on August 11, 2007, 06:06:48 AM
Dear SC4Devotion member,

In a continous effort to make the site the most useful and comfortable for all of you, we have added a new updated dependencies list, gently provided by Diggis, which you can find at the bottom of any forums page.

This list will be updated as often as possible.

Interested?  Search for this link:

or this one ( depends on your forum  :D ;Dlayout)

I hope you find this feature useful. The Dependencies list in the LEX will be updated as soon as  possible  ;)

Again a BIG THANKS to Diggis for this huge effort and for sharing it with us  :thumbsup:

BarbyW

Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original