• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

T-RAM

Started by Chrisim, November 23, 2008, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAS71

@Chrisim
Quote from: Chrisim on May 15, 2010, 03:22:22 AM
A bug in the LHD game version only - the right-hand version works fine. I attached the bug fix for the LHD game version to the end of the title posting of the T-RAM topic (link). Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Chrisim and all of T-RAM Team.  :)
Thank you for a links and patch, too.
I appreciate your correspondence immediatelly.  ;)
I'll report this good one to Japanese users quickly, too.

Thank you
-Mas'71

catty

QuoteHello Chrisim and all of T-RAM Team.
Thank you for a links and patch, too.

thank you as well, much appreciated   :thumbsup:

catty

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

Chrisim

You are welcome  :)

The first posting of this T-RAM topic is updated. Now it shows the T-RAM related additions of the May 2010 NAM.

bob56

Draggable Road T-RAM? This is awesome!!! This will increase tram usage in my cities exponentially. Thanks!! &apls

--Grif
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

Ciuu96

Draggable Tram-In-Road is awesome, as is that tram-in-street thing in the second picture. (no idea whats it called :D, its this anyways: http://img175.imageshack.us/i/15319734.jpg/:thumbsup:
Has it really been almost 2 years?
Must return. :)

vester

It's looks like I have to download the new NAM. Some very nice features.

Now we just need the overhead wires. (Sorry I couldn't help myself) :P

Good to see one of my lightrail trains in use.  ;D
Was wondering if anyone was using them.
Have only seen a few pictures of trains from my lastest two packages.

tag_one

Quote from: vester on May 22, 2010, 07:06:48 AM
It's looks like I have to download the new NAM. Some very nice features.

<pica/>

Good to see one of my lightrail trains in use.  ;D
Was wondering if anyone was using them.
Have only seen a few pictures of trains from my lastest two packages.

You want us to flood you with pictures of your trams? I'm sure something can be arranged  ()flamdev() 

And yes, overhead wires would be great. Maybe, very very very maybe I'll make some this summer. I always wanted them myself as well  :)

RogerRon91

Quote from: vester on May 22, 2010, 07:06:48 AM
Now we just need the overhead wires. (Sorry I couldn't help myself) :P

An overhead wires make the tram-system perfect and realistic!  ;)

It's a little bit complex to make overhead wires... %wrd
Um well .... I know my English is enhanceable. =)

vester

Quote from: tag_one on May 22, 2010, 01:15:41 PM
You want us to flood you with pictures of your trams? I'm sure something can be arranged  ()flamdev() 

YES PLEASE !  ;D :P

io_bg

Reporting a missing path - in UDI trams disappear on the highlighted tile:

Quote from: vester on May 25, 2010, 10:14:32 AM
YES PLEASE !  ;D :P

You want it, you got it ;)

:P
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Chrisim

Thank you for the bug report - working on it ...

Chrisim

Maybe a bit late to say, but the August 2010 NAM (some call it version 29) contains several bug fixes for Tram / GLR related stuff (path and switch fixes), including the fix for the problem posted above. If you use tram/GLR, better use the newest NAM.

ivo_su

Is it possible to make a mod for T-RAM that makes electrical cables hanging over the rails on catenary

Girafe

It could be possible but extremly complex. It would be T21 coding and technic developed by TSC for the cables of my skilift which allow them to follow slopes
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

ivo_su

I'll be happy if some day this happen
would make things look much more real

- Ivaylo

banditp61

So what r the odds of having light rail in the new NWM?

Moonraker0

I'm not sure if this has been previously reported (I checked up to two pages back), but the puzzle piece where there is a tram turning circle for tram-in-avenue and the tracks continue on has a problem where cars in the inner lane of the avenue will jump to the outer lane of the avenue in the tile of the puzzle piece that has the switch in it.  Cars already in the outer lane will stay there and pass through the puzzle piece without any problems.  Here is a picture clarifying what I mean:

EDIT:  I just realized that, oddly enough, I have that same puzzle piece in another city, except with the empty space filled in by puzzle pieces instead of a station, and it is working just fine without any cars jumping lanes.  I guess that might mean it has something to do with the RTMT station I used in the problematic one, or maybe the combination of that station and the puzzle piece.

Also, I reported a problem a long time ago in the (I believe) NAM Issues Thread.  The problem is that the tram-avenue T-intersection with normal tram tracks on one side puzzle piece has a texture error at one of the higher zooms; I might have been zoom 3, I think.  I just wasn't sure if anyone noticed my previous report on that.

catty

Quote from: Moonraker0 on October 26, 2010, 07:01:27 PM
I'm not sure if this has been previously reported (I checked up to two pages back), but the puzzle piece where there is a tram turning circle for tram-in-avenue and the tracks continue on has a problem where cars in the inner lane of the avenue will jump to the outer lane of the avenue in the tile of the puzzle piece that has the switch in it.  Cars already in the outer lane will stay there and pass through the puzzle piece without any problems.  Here is a picture clarifying what I mean:

EDIT:  I just realized that, oddly enough, I have that same puzzle piece in another city, except with the empty space filled in by puzzle pieces instead of a station, and it is working just fine without any cars jumping lanes.  I guess that might mean it has something to do with the RTMT station I used in the problematic one, or maybe the combination of that station and the puzzle piece.

Hi Moonraker0

I'll take a look at our RTMT station and see if there is a problem with it or having it in a Tram Turning Circle puzzle piece, we are in the middle of beta testing a new version of the RTMT so please report anything problematic to the RTMT Support Board here

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5651.msg352716#msg352716

and we will take a look at it

thanks   :)
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

strucka

Hi there!

Now I'm not writing this now when someone before me posted something, but I got an idea looking at a totally diferent forum.

So here I go.

We've seen the dragable tram in road (TIR), what if, it could be made, so that we'd have a dragable TIS (Street) the normal street for the begining and then if it would be possible, we could get to a point, where you'd have a full compatibility of TIS with SAM. How I saw it (a vision) you'd plop the SAM starter piece and start draging the street. Then after you've done so, you'd just drag over the ELR. Maybe because of the way the diagonal roads are made the system would be to just plop street on the diagonal street and the TIS would actually work as a new starter piece that would actually be TIS+AM (TIS+SAM) and voila, an awesome new tram mod. =)

Aplaud me please ;) (just joking)

Jayster

Does anyone know what to set the brightness and contrast too on draggable and transit base textures?

Jayster