• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

T-RAM

Started by Chrisim, November 23, 2008, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebina

Quote from: z on October 25, 2009, 08:32:14 PM
Well, that's very interesting.  Ebina, can you explain this?   ???
Sorry, I was misreading yours and Mas' posts, then I missed the actual issue... Certainly LHD path file contained errors but it was not causing Mas' issue. The actual issue is that paths on the lots aren't active.

MAS71

Hi again ;)
Quote from: ZOne other thing, MAS71 - to get the paths activated, you need to drag a one-way road through two-thirds of each transition - the part where the road shows yellow (or else save the game and reload it).  Did you do this in all the transitions?

Oh my..... $%Grinno$%
Yes, :thumbsup: Lots worked correctry (appeared SC4Path right !) with your advice Z;)
I did not know that so far. because a lot of Transitional-Lots were worked right without this process.
I'm very ashamed.... &ops

Thank you again !! for your adivices and used your times Z, Ebina san and Catty;)
and I'm sorry troubled you by my easy missed too. :-[

##### Edited #####
By the way,
Surely, SC4Path was worked normly with Old SC4Path fiels in my SC4 too.  ;D
(before changed Ebina san's patch.)

catty

Quote from: MAS71 on October 27, 2009, 01:40:44 AM
Thank you again !! for your adivices and used your times Z, Ebina san and Catty;)

:thumbsup:
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

tahill79

Is there any way to change the base texture for the tram on roads, avenues and streets to match my sidewalk mod?  I have the sandstone sidewalk mod.

Thanks.

ebina

Quote from: tahill79 on December 22, 2009, 12:59:52 PM
Is there any way to change the base texture for the tram on roads, avenues and streets to match my sidewalk mod?  I have the sandstone sidewalk mod.

Thanks.
A Japanese modder Nekopunch released a set of sandstone GLR textures last month. You can get it at Edit BBS of Sim City Force.
Quote from: Nekopunch

Direct links to the download. Due to file size limitation of the exchange the set has been separated into three archives.
http://itmedicine.s80.xrea.com/simedit/data/SC4/1258900429968062/z_GLR_SandStone_Textures_Mod.zip (862KB)
http://itmedicine.s80.xrea.com/simedit/data/SC4/1258900429968062/z_GLR_SandStone_Textures_Mod2.zip (1241KB)
http://itmedicine.s80.xrea.com/simedit/data/SC4/1258900429968062/z_GLR_SandStone_Textures_Mod3.zip (108KB)

Edit:
These links don't work anymore. Nekopunch is in the process of updating his mod to make it compatible with the NAM 2010.

It seems that the author didn't include documentation but as filenames are understandable you will be able to see which file does what. If you need any help please let me know. I'd help you on behalf of the author.

Edit2:
Nekopunch has released updated version of the mod. You can download it from here.

MandelSoft

Nice! Now the GLR will look splendid beside my sandstone sidewalks!
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

tahill79

Thank you Ebina!!!  I didnt even think I would get a reply  like that.    Does it work on the draggable or is just for the puzzle pieces?

Again thanks for the links!!

Do I need to put them all into one folder or are they fine just being in my plugins folder.  I assume that I should  create a zzzzz folder for them right?

MandelSoft

Quote from: tahill79 on December 23, 2009, 06:11:20 AM
Does it work on the draggable or is just for the puzzle pieces?
It works for all GLR puzzle pieces.

Quote from: tahill79 link=topic=6361.msg297750#msg297750 date=1261577480
Do I need to put them all into one folder or are they fine just being in my plugins folder.  I assume that I should  create a zzzzz folder for them right?
Yes you are right. It overrides the GLR textures of the NAM, so it should be loaded after the NAM.

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

tahill79

Thanks for the reply Maarten.  Unzipping now and adding to my plugins.

Simboy97

Suggestion Time!! "$Deal"$A good idea would be to make stations for all roundabouts. This may be hard to juggle  :-\, but it would be worth it.

Monorail Master

As much I'd hate to bump stuff up, but I spent about 3-5 weeks thinking and making sketches about this:

Tram in Road ---> EL-Rail over road conversion. I'm just wondering if it can be done in this project. But think about it, the tram-->subway conversion got finished with good results. But can it be the same for this? ()what() ()what() ()what()
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
(")_(") your signature to help him gain world domination

z

In theory, there's no reason that this can't be done.  If anything, it should be a little easier that the tram to subway transition, which had the added challenge of going below ground level.  That wasn't huge, but it did take a while to get it right.

Monorail Master

I tried making models of it, but that turned into..................I don't want to explain how bad it turned out (3D modeling program explodes in a nuclear blast mushroom cloud in the distance). Let me draw some sketches of what I think it should be like, then use my scanner to post it here.
(\__/)

Monorail Master

Ok I finished the drawing, but my scanner broke! :'(  Saving room to place scanned image. Hopefully my media teacher can allow me to use hers.
(\__/)

Chrisim

I did some drawing myself - do you mean something like this?

Neofita

I'm looking for something like this.
I do not know how other players, for example, but I'd need such a puzzle.
Great job

littlefriend420

Quote from: Chrisim on April 29, 2010, 08:33:45 AM

This would be incredible to have.

Monorail Master

Quote from: Chrisim on April 29, 2010, 08:33:45 AM

YES!!!! I also sketched drawings for Tram-in-avenue to El-above-Road in 90-degree, S-curve, and Tram-in-avenue to diagonal El-Rail conversions
(\__/)

Terring7

Quote from: Neofita on April 29, 2010, 10:37:55 AMI'm looking for something like this.
I do not know how other players, for example, but I'd need such a puzzle.

Me too, i also need this, it's pain to spend extra room for the connectors. This puzzle piece will make my tram-el networks much better :)
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

joelyboy911

The piece there looks good but something should be done (if possible) about the railings on the El-Rail at road level. They appear to obstruct the lane somewhat.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian