• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Citynut Plays Ivermere Valley

Started by Citynut, January 12, 2007, 04:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citynut

This is a holding place for my up coming CJ - see you real soon
I'm nutty and I Bat and they're coming for me with the white coats again

jplumbley

"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

pvarcoe

Excellent! Looking forward to this.

I just realized, you may want this thread under "mayar diaries instead".

bat

Citynut

Ok first let me sorry it took so long to post anything here - I know you all have been on pins and needles waiting for some pics. Well here they are we will start off with a region shot of where I am playing

Then we will take a quick look around the Farming community of Westfield Bends - this next shot is why this town is called Westfield bends

then we will look around at the farming community of Westfield Bends

although a small town population of maybe 5,000 it does have a highway running through it.

here is another farming shot with some commercialized areas in it

then we come over to the industrial side of town where we have a supurb trash facillaty and high tech companys have moved in cause of the spectacular views of the mountains

As I play more in the region I promise I will post more shots of progress in the region. I hope you enjoy the pics so far and look forward to the comments. Thanks for playing the game - Citynut

vester

Great region you have there.

What water mod do you use ?

Quote from: pvarcoe on January 12, 2007, 05:37:47 PMI just realized, you may want this thread under "mayar diaries instead".
What is wrong with the forum: BSC Plays the Game. He is member of BSC and he plays the game.

BarbyW

Great shots, Citynut. I can see why Westfield Bends is so called. Is that your hospital in the last picture?
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

bat

This farm area looks wonderful and great region!

Citynut

Quote from: barbyw on February 21, 2007, 07:26:53 AM
Great shots, Citynut. I can see why Westfield Bends is so called. Is that your hospital in the last picture?

yes that is my hospital - I know it's big for a farming community - but they dont strike  :Dand covers the entire region  ;D

Citynut

Quote from: vester on February 21, 2007, 07:26:28 AM
Great region you have there.

What water mod do you use ?
What is wrong with the forum: BSC Plays the Game. He is member of BSC and he plays the game.

&Thk/( &Thk/( &Thk/( dont know I am BSC I think  :D and the water mod I used is the Brigintine

vester

jplumbley

Amazing!!  I love this....  I have been waiting so long for you to show pics of playing this map.  The terrain and water mods are absolutely stunning :satisfied: .  Awesome choice.

The use of the bend in that river is not how I expected it to turn out when I made that area.  But none the less ideas are endless. &idea  I really like how you did the original layout.  It will be awesome to see what you come up with when you get out to the lake!  I cant wait.....  Hurry, hurry!  :D

I love it!  &apls
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

beskhu3epnm

I, too have vested interest in the development of this map.

So far: stunning work. Your terrain/water mods are speaking very loudly to the quality of the pictures. Also looking forward to seeing some of work on the map, specifically the Newman Mining Corp.

At any rate, I'm sure that people have heard enough babbling from me regarding this map. Congrats for taking this project on!! I'm real glad you are the one doing the CJ, makes my 6 months worth of work seem worth it! I don't know if you'll ever finish developing the map, but I hope you do.

See you next update!

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?board=79.0
New Horizons Productions Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio dedgren ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite M4346 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Couchpotato

Quote from: Citynut on February 21, 2007, 07:18:50 AM
Ok first let me sorry it took so long to post anything here - I know you all have been on pins and needles waiting for some pics. Well here they are we will start off with a region shot of where I am playing

Then we will take a quick look around the Farming community of Westfield Bends - this next shot is why this town is called Westfield bends

As I play more in the region I promise I will post more shots of progress in the region. I hope you enjoy the pics so far and look forward to the comments. Thanks for playing the game - Citynut

This looks like a rural setting in Illinois or Ohio.  Lots of farms with a few residences in small groups. 
What water mod are you using.   You may have answered this and I missed it but the blotchy water
looks scummy.   &mmm  Other than that, it's great.   I'm a huge fan of Newman stuff so am looking
forward to more pics. 

Colyn

That blotchy water is from the Italia mod's effect on shallow water ... I am not sure that it has much to do with the Brigantine MOD per se ... I might be wrong but my shallow waters looks the same.
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

mattb325

This is a really wonderful start Citynut! I love the mix of farms and rural suburbia. It looks brilliant! :thumbsup: