• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Barby plays Shosaloza

Started by BarbyW, December 19, 2006, 03:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bat

BarbyW

C cities today.

This is one of the more difficult sections as it has the high mountain as one tile and a wide section of water in another.

C1: has the second greatest populations with 216444. It has a central valley area so that was flattened and slightly enlarged.

C2: the mountain. ::) It has a population of 1533 serving the ski resort. ;D

C3: the wide water tile. This has a population of 6060 mainly in x5 slope friendly housing. There is a port and industrial area on a small section of reclaimed land. Across the bridge some housing clings to the hillside along the coast road and the mayor and the Playboy chief have their seafront villas and a small holiday area. I'll get some screenies of that for you later.

Finally C4: another small population tile with 2210 mainly in the agricultural sector.

D cities tomorrow
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Rayden

Very nice overview Barbye. Looking forward to see the rest of the quads. :thumbsup:

bat

The C cities are looking as good as the A and B cities &apls !

mattb325

These region and city tile shots are great....and, you haven't trashed the environment at all  :thumbsup:

Colyn

Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

BarbyW

Final set of city overviews - the D set:

D1 - a small population of 2148 mostly commercial but travelling to D2

D2: a city with 15819 population clustered mainly in the valley with a port, ferry and dockside garbage removal.

D3: A difficult city as it has a narrow valley and little flat land. This has a population of 13011

D4: totally undeveloped ;D

Colyn

So ... just curious ... are you now done with this region ?
Work, the annoying period between bike trips.
Come see CSX Play

BarbyW

I'm not sure at the moment. I would like to do some more but I need to do some other stuff before I go back to play with it.

bat

Fantastic development on the "D cities"!

sebes

Congratulations Barby - thanks for showing all tiles again. &apls
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

Pat

:thumbsup: Hey Barby great work on the region and lovin it...   

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Cali

the "d" cities look really nice. i really like it. great planning too :thumbsup:
"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

rooker1

Great MD, great pictures and super job on getting over a million.  I really like the industrial building you have used.
Call me Robin, please.

NikNik

&apls Great Job on getting over a million Sims in this difficult area.  &apls
I love the work on the D regions. they look the most untouched of all. Especially D2 (yeah and D4 of course, duh!).

I would love tos ee more development on the ski resort area. There have not been so many CJ's or MD's (which I should call them from now on) showing ski areas.

Great work.

Nik-Nik

pvarcoe

Super work Barby.
That was a difficult area to build large population into without dramatically altering landscape.
I think you acompished that goal quite well.
Thanks for sharing it with us!

BarbyW

Thanks for all the kind words. I haven't finished with this region but haven't had chance to go back there yet. What with trying to sort out the uploads to the LEX it has been a bit hectic. When I do return I'll post some more pics.