• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Japanese BAT Gallery I: 03/2007 - 03/2008 (日本のBATギャラリー)

Started by snorrelli, March 11, 2007, 09:22:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAS71

huumm.
I making a Nature Prop (Trees, bush, flower bed, shrubbery...etc).
but It is very difficult to show it to good.  &mmm
OK.

@Snorrelli san
It is as Sarjm san says. Yes  :thumbsup:
"時鳥" is "Tokitori (Toki-Tori)"
The pronunciation of the name of an overseas person is difficult.  ()what()

and I was surprise that the Earliness of your access to information from JPN.  :o
Thank you for your announce of new works of JPN too. ;)

Gaston

MASさん
あなたはTokitori ( 時鳥 )による他の作品を知っていますか? 彼の仕事はおもしろく見えます。

MAS-san,
    Do you know of any other works by Tokitori ?   His work looks interesting.   

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

snorrelli

Tokitori used to have his own site, but it seems to be down of late. Not sure if his stuff is posted elsewhere, although you might check the SimCity Force Archives...

Is that latest post by him a prop pack? As Sarjm said, I see that it contains a lot of models...
Have you ever had the Prop Pox? Join us to help find a vaccine or a cure.

Totuna e dac-ai murit flăcău ori moş îngârbovit;
Dar nu-i totuna leu să mori ori câine-nlănţuit.

sarjm

Note that the bus stop/ subway station lot is 1x1 BUT the props overhang to make it approximately 5x1. The 2 signs between the lamp posts are on the lot.

MAS71

Japanese Fire Department (middle size) by KEI
You can down load from HERE

Size : 3x2
Plop Cost : $800
Monthly Cost : $250

<Dependencies>
You have to get a Dependencies file "kei-Jap-Util-Props-1.01"
日本公共物アクセサリーセット1.01 (Kei-Jap-Util-Props-1.01) from HERE

Ok,
I talked with KEI san about LINKS to him works in site.

He doesn't hope to link directly with him individual works.
however,
He promised to make the page of the site map that was able to be translated on the translation site soon.
(just same "SimCityForce")

He could understand that a Difficult situation use of person other than Japan well.
but, He hopes to understand a "Japanese rule" of a Internet in Japan to you.
It is not fair that the people other than Japan do not observe the rule though the Japanese is keeping the rules.
Please understand them.
before, Thank you very much to this good thread and great all of SC4Devotion's staffs.
He said that too. :)

The article in a present work is maintained.
I want to update the link of new works as soon as he can prepare the page of the "Site Map Page" in his site.

Thank you everyone for your undersatands. ;)

jeronij

I just wanted to stop and say THANKS and GREAT WORK to snorrelli and MAS71 specially for keeping these boards and both communities interactions so alive and easy  :thumbsup:
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

snorrelli

Good-looking firehouse there! I'm already using his small one in a couple of my cities.  :thumbsup:

No problem about not linking directly to his downloads. We definitely want to be "culturally sensitive" here at SC4D and respect the rules followed by our Japanese friends.

I'll continue to include thumbnails pictures only in the first post here, under a link to his homepage. If people want to download they can explore his site and maybe discover some of his other works as well...

Thanks MAS71!

EDIT: Thank you too Jeronij! ;)

Rayden

Nice Fire station, me too, I'm using already the small one. ;) About the direct links, I'm sure the few of us that can manage to go around those Japanese sites and find things wouldn't mind to help the others that can't, to find all those gems. I know I wouldn't and everytime I can I will help anybody to find any of those "babies". ;)

MAS71

Hi all ;)
I'm sorry to late that I could not announce with JPN works. :-[
You can get some new JPN works now.

Road barrier and Pedestrial puzzle piece. by WASABI-no-Tane
Psted on SimCity Force.
You can get it HERE

Non Road-barrier MOD by EBINA
Psted on SimCity Force.
You can get it HERE

東芝ビル(Thoushiba-Building) and 新宿野村ビル(Shinjuku-Nomura-Building) by ks

Thoushiba-Building(left) and Shinjuku-Nomura-Building(right)

and SOMY's new project opend now. (It is not available yet.)
You can see this full screen shot in his site.
Condominiums

@Snorrelli san
Thank you for your make a thumbnails and post every time.
Please use this zip file -->> Thumbnails  :thumbsup:

----edited----
I corrected a part of the article by Y.H's demand.

Badsim

Somy's project is particularly interesting ... have to say there that since I'm using japanese BATs ( so a few years , now ) I'm really surprised to see how they can fit with an european style , almost more than american's ones . For me it was firstly paradoxical because you're supposed to have a more different culture ... looking at chinese buildings for example , it's more obvious ... ::)

Thanks once more MAS71. :thumbsup:

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

MAS71

@Badsim
Thank you Badsim san,that you checking this forum and your kindness wards every times  ;)

Yes,
SOMY's work are expressed very adequately. :)
An architectural style of Japan of recent years keeps taking the styles of a lot of countries.
Especially, We(japanese) can see a European style buildings(Regidental) many much in JPN now.
(I like them but I feel that It's a little lonely that a Japanese original feature disappears.  &mmm)
A peculiar building(style) in Japan is becoming few.

Is there a building of the Japanese style near your house? ;D

Badsim

Quote from: MAS71 on April 20, 2007, 12:19:09 PM

Is there a building of the Japanese style near your house? ;D

Unfortunately no . Your country is the one I would like the most to visit ... for so many reasons .

I have a special request for you ... a friend of mine is searching for this BAT , it was edited in 2004 but the link is broken since a long time ( at simtropolis , page 7 of the thread "Massively Gigantic Japanese BAT Gallery" )
I've got it , lost in my Plugins folder ( I know the .lot file but have no idea about the .model and .desc files )

The original ...

... and my Lot .

It's a japanese monorail station ...
Any idea or this BAT is definitely lost ?

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Gaston

@MASさん:
    リンクを記入してくれてありがとう。   それらは大きく見えます。

@MAS-san:
    Thank you for posting the links.    They look great.

@Badsim:
    それは非常に涼しい見る建物です。Iは、誰かがそれを認識しリンクを記入することを望みます。

@Badsim:
    That is a very cool looking building.     I hope someone recognizes it and posts a link.

---Gaston
白龍

WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

MAS71

@Badsim san

I have see this thread and I tried to find this work too.
I'm sorry. I hava no idea about it. &mmm
I began start play SimCity4 almost a years ago. so I don't know about old works well :-[

I'll keep try to find it. If I would get(find) it, I'll send PM to you or I'll report about it quickly :thumbsup:

@Gaston san
I already saw your first post with PICs in other thread. Congratulation!
And thank you very much to you used my LOTs in your cities too.
I'm glad to see it.

snorrelli

Thanks, as always, MAS71! I've updated the catalogue at top.

Gaston

MASさん
私はあなたがもう片方の糸で私のポストを調べたのがうれしいです。 私はあなたが作成した壁が非常に好きです。 それが私がSC4Devotionに絵を掲示したのは、実際に初めてでした。 私はそれがあなたの空想的な仕事のものであったのがうれしいです。   ここで、それらは、皆が、彼らがどれくらい良いかを見ることができるようにそうです。

MAS-san,
     I am glad you saw my post over at the other thread.     I love the walls you created.     That was actually the first time I have ever posted a picture at SC4Devotion.   I am glad that it was of your fantastic work.    Here they are so everyone can see how good they are.

皆が見ることができるように、彼らは非常に良いです。 そして、また、非常に役に立ちます。 それら
を作ってくださってありがとうございます。

As everyone can see, they are VERY good.    And very useful as well.   Thank you for making them.

---Gaston
白龍

snorrelli

Those do look good! What about the culverts where the canal runs into the hillside? Is that a piece that's part of some set or did you make those yourself? I see they use Jeronij's walls...

MAS71 - I see you've also posted some new parks over on Ragutaro's site (love the diagonal ones, by the way). I know you package separate downloads for Japanese and English-speaking audiences and often upload your work in multiple places, so I haven't posted them here, but feel free to do so yourself, if you'd like! :thumbsup:

In the meantime, here is a new train station from SK (Sim-Kengo)

Akaido Station

Found on this page.
Requires NOB's Ftexture.

Gaston

QuoteThose do look good! What about the culverts where the canal runs into the hillside? Is that a piece that's part of some set or did you make those yourself? I see they use Jeronij's walls...

Snorrelli,
   The culvert is an addon for SG's canals.    I am not sure if I got it on the PLEX or the STEX.   And I just put in the walls after plopping the culverts and they "hid" the bottom behind the culvert themseves.  LOL    It was honestly a suprise when it worked so well.   I suppose it is because the lot for the culvert is on the "flat" ground and extends into the slope.   I have had alot of luck when using extention pieces like that.   I have used the walls with the highway sound barriers (extention pieces) to create very unique enclosed areas in terraced terrain like that.

QuoteMAS71 - I see you've also posted some new parks over on Ragutaro's site (love the diagonal ones, by the way). I know you package separate downloads for Japanese and English-speaking audiences and often upload your work in multiple places, so I haven't posted them here, but feel free to do so yourself, if you'd like!

私はそれらを探しに行かなければならないでしょう。 それらがここの上に掲示されるのを見た
いと思います。

I'll have to go look for those.   I would love to see them posted over here.

---Gaston
白龍

snorrelli

Very creative, Gaston. I have both of those pieces and never thought of using them together. Good to know! :thumbsup:

MAS71

@everyone
All before,
I'm sorry to my post without consideration to you in the world. :(
Please forgive my thoughtless post.
and please do not reply about it anymore to me here.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

@Snorrelli san and Gaston san.
Yes :thumbsup: My other parks LOTs sharing from RAGTAROU's BBS now.
I requested to Jeroni san that upload it(parks) SC4D-LEX.
He has already had it and he is prepared and exists of the up-loading of it.
but I hope to that I don't want to use his important times for me well, :-[ 
(Jeroni already helped me many times by spending his time.)
so, I said to Jeroni "Please do not hurry up to up-load my works on LEX ;)
so Gaston san,If you can not DownLoad it, Please wait a little. ;)