• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmymac

Can anyone help me with this at all? Don't want to create another account but if no one can help I'm going to have to.

callagrafx

Quote from: jimmymac on March 24, 2013, 08:10:55 AM
Can anyone help me with this at all? Don't want to create another account but if no one can help I'm going to have to.

Sent you a PM
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Sr.Calavera

I've lost my password too

my username is
sr.calavera
or
chrisostomo

Flash

ozyspud

I haven't played for a while and just recently had a major system crash and had to reload windows etc. and hence cannot access Lex.  My account name is ozyspud

tdfreebird

Hello, I recently had tried to log into LEX and it keeps giving me the ape typing on the computer.  Could I get a password reset?  My username is tdfreebird.  Thank you.

BarbyW

I have manually activated the following accounts:
Slimmer
mawkwawlbewg
Coraljester

ozyspud and tdfreebird - check your PM box for your new password
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

jogi9b

I can't get access to LEX anymore... also forgot my password for SimCity Devotion - maybe the password-reset is the reason, but i don't know.

Hope you can help me relative fast :) Much thanks, Jogi.

Jmouse

jogi9b, I have reset your password and sent you a PM.

Selucis

I've been gone a few years too and forgot my password. My user name on the LEX is Selucis, would be awesome if you could get it reset.

Jmouse

Greygor

Hi,

Can I get a password reset as well  &ops

BarbyW

EagleXI

Why did i felt an sudden urge for molecularizing that monkey into its primary components &hlp

Registered with username Eagle XI, activate acc. plz. :P
Hope is the first step on road disappointment

BarbyW

Eagle XI: your account has been activated.

Frenchie1985

I have forgotten my LEX password. Can a brother get some help please?

Jmouse

guacamolem

Hi, my username is guacamolem & I was away for a while but came back & changed my password because I couldn't remember my old one.  And while I can log in to the site, I can't log in to the LEX.  Thanks for your help.

Jmouse

Sigilstone17

I just changed my password because I lost the last one but the LEX doesn't login in with the new one. The username and password are typed correctly (I use a program to manage them now so there is no room for typos) so the issue is the LEX needs updated to my new password