• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

Hello , and thanks for your enthusiasm , as always . ;)

Place de l'étoile , Champs Elysées Part 1 & 2 (more to come) are finished and ready to be integrated to AntigOne's main city tile ...

Are ready to be integrated to AntigOne's main city tile so , except that I decided to rebuild AntigOne around this new district instead . ;D
Well , at least my favorite parts of the city , updated . I'll take that occasion to switch to Youcefk69 (TSC) canal set , try the new avenues Mods from Pegasus , use GLR - I gave up with it years ago due to CTDs - , be more coherent with trees using only seasonal or semiseasonal ones , and so on ...

I started AntigOne more than 4 years ago now , too many things are outdated to try a renovation only . And I've got now the capability and the material to be more convincing than ever .

Have already started to work about semiseasonal trees from the evergreen ones I use massively in AntigOne : Boommaple (ganymedes) , Ypiranga (Swi21) , Istrianus (Jeronij ) ... A mix of these props with winter ones from Jeroni and C.P. should work ;

I'm going to Mod all these props as timed ones . And surely rework Porkissimo's dead leaves as they currently appear from November to the end of March , I think that to end of December is enough .

Welcome to AntigOne v2 ....  :satisfied:

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Alfred.Jones

That is amazing work Cédric :thumbsup:

AntigOne v2!!??

That sends a shiver down my spine!

Looking forward to more ;)

Sim City 4 Devotion

art128

Awesome ! (as always)
I really like the place of the arch ! It's a wonderful idea to put these circular building here, I never had this idea !!  &apls &apls

As for Antigone V2, I'm very impatient to see that !!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Youcefk69

Waw ! Very good city !!  :thumbsup:  :o

vnaoned

Still breathtaking!! I just love your work...
I'm waiting the new devellopments with a growing impatience...

sebes

Antigone v2... wow - that must be  (&dance &dance &dance )2
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

gobo77

wow, it looks great!
Sorry for my bad english....

Jmouse

As always, your work is exemplary, Cedric. You are a leader and trendsetter in LE! Sounds like there are some exciting things afoot in AntigOne's future, and I'm looking forward to every moment of it!

Later...
Joan

warconstruct

wow very good job ! j'aime énormément l'avenue que tu as créé ainsi que tout les LOTs qui l'entoure , très beau travail .
Province of Acadia since 2020
Province of Zillerthal (2014)
Port Aux Captes (2009-2011)
Province of Trieste (2006-2010)
Since SC4D 2007-2022

Badsim

Thank you all , your comments support and motivate me to go further , at this strange point of this LotEditing adventure : the reconstruction of AntigOne . :-[

To see the city as large again than previously , it will take years .
... but we are immortal , aren't we ?  ::)

As this MD has quickly turn into a fragmented tutorial about how to do it yourself instead of being a simple gallery of what's possible to do , I'm not going to change that .

I thought so that it would be interesting to show how I proceeded for the block with diagonal BATs .

Firstly , I created a draft LOT where I chose and placed everything ,

At this step , I could have simply LotEdited that Lot as a version of Paramount Opera or Sony Center , knowing how to TE a diagonal road ... except that we can have only one building per Lot and both Paramount Opera and Sony Center are losing their superb lighting when they are used as props like on the picture above ... that was unacceptable .
So it has been necessary to divide this draft Lot into 3 different ones .

LotEditing of Paramount Opera ,

Transit enabled as you can see ...

Setting up :

Connection of this Lot to the road network ,

Then , LotEditing of Sony Center - only available as a landmark without any job -

Setting up ,

Creation of a necessary filler Lot ... I took that occasion to use a blank CS$$$ Lots , after all , that's only balancing the fact that Sony Center is a landmark .

Setting up ...

Now I'm going to use one of my favorite tricks ; resizing of this Lot ...

Automatic result :

So the stats for this block are :

Which , I think , aren't that bad ... for something without any Modding .

A few words about AntigOne reconstuction , as I think it could take me a very long time to come here again with an update ...

Have erased the city ( having a lot of back up ... ) but would like to keep the region where I built many others things . That's a delicate process because AntigOne (250 000 inhabitants ) was connected to 3 other cities where are generated the most part of the industrial jobs ... and I'm not sure at all in fact to be able to control anymore the region ... ?$%kar&%h . If not , I'll come back with the same map but a virgin region .

Thanks for your attention . ;)

Cédric.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

Youcefk69

Waw you're a boss of the LE !!  :thumbsup:
Bonne chance !

art128

Wow ! I can't imagine the LE work !  &apls &apls Very ingenious! work my friend.
Good luck for rebuilt your lots  :thumbsup:
Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent as always buddy. Very good work :thumbsup:

bat

Your work on that stuff is excellent, Badsim! And wonderful two new parts, also fantastic new pictures of AntigOne! :thumbsup:
It's awesome!! :thumbsup:

gobo77

Sorry for my bad english....

rooker1

&apls.....
speechless.

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

beto_080480

You truly are a master of LE. Je aimerais savoir s'il y a possibilité que tu "release" your work. Sorry, Im learning French and that probably is wrong. Anyhow, j'aime ton ouvrage!

Jmouse

Cedric, your step-by-step guides just make the magnificent even greater! I am always amazed at the amount of detail - the number of props you use - without creating an overcrowded look. I'll be spending some time with LE in 2009, and you know who my exemplar will be!

Thank you again for showing us the way...

Joan

XoX

:o awesome!

You should make the vuitton center-shop on champs elysées  ;D It will be very caracteristic of this avenue!
C'est dans les ténèbres que l'on voit la lumière...et dans la lumière que l'on voit les ténèbres...

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=5339.40

alan_vzla

*looks the pics, fades and wakes up again*
%confuso Is this the same game I have in my computer?
Anyway... that last update showing your work with the LE is simply outstanding... you have a very high capacity for recreating realism in your cities... very good work my friend.

One question, what is the name of the prop that you use as avenue median in the lot you made?