• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Its been more than 8 years since I access this but because I wanted to play sc4 again, I wanted to download dat packer but I cant remember my username nor my password pls help

Jackal

Matt494

Hi I'm new here and when singing up to the SC4devotion lot exchange I did not receive my activation email, if you can help me out so I can try some of those sweet mods that'll be great thanks.

xxdita

Quote from: Matt494 on January 08, 2020, 11:38:48 AM
Hi I'm new here and when singing up to the SC4devotion lot exchange I did not receive my activation email, if you can help me out so I can try some of those sweet mods that'll be great thanks.

I have manually activated your LEX account. Post here again if you should have any problems.

picaboo

I also can't access the SCA4 Lex site. I requested a new password for both my asmgvgctp@yahoo.com and my disasterjunkie@yandex.com and received nothing. I set up a new email called anywilldo12345@gmail.com and din't received any message or my spam or junk folder. The first email is my primary email.

xxdita

I have PMed you a new password for your primary account. Let me know if you have any further problems accessing the LEX.

bcbeerboy

also just registered for LEX but no confirmation email. username bcbeerboy. can't re register because my account already exists but I cant activate the one that I have .  Any help is appreciated!

xxdita

Quote from: bcbeerboy on February 03, 2020, 07:39:45 PM
also just registered for LEX but no confirmation email. username bcbeerboy. can't re register because my account already exists but I cant activate the one that I have .  Any help is appreciated!

I have activated your account manually. Let me know if you have any further issues.

CLR1SC4D

Hello, I am returning to Simcity 4 after a few years of being away an am unable to log into LEX.  Sim City 4 Devotion site works fine but do not have the right password for the LEX.  The logins initially were the same.  My difficulty is that Google has locked me out of the Email account I have registered with LEX.  Any suggestions on how to recover my LEX account would be appreciated.  Thank You.

xxdita

The email you used was @cougars.com if that rings a bell.

If you'll PM me your new email, I can change that info on your LEX account. In the meantime, I will PM you your new password momentarily.

Sven Larsson

Hello, I cannot reset the password for LEX. Please help.

xxdita

Quote from: Sven Larsson on February 19, 2020, 06:49:23 AM
Hello, I cannot reset the password for LEX. Please help.

I have changed your LEX password and PMed it to you.

WillowArcane

Hello!  I have signed up as WillowArcane and sent a password change request to two different emails with no response to either.  Its been years since I've been here and would love to play again <3

xxdita

Quote from: WillowArcane on March 21, 2020, 07:55:32 PM
Hello!  I have signed up as WillowArcane and sent a password change request to two different emails with no response to either.  Its been years since I've been here and would love to play again <3

I have sent your new password via PM. Let me know if you have any further issues.

- Nate

simcityfan2

I forgot my password for my LEX account, and am unable to reset it; my LEX username is the same as my forum username.

xxdita

I've PMed your new password to you.

Frozen Catalyst

Hi Team, been awhile since I've played Simcity 4 deleted my plugins now to start again.  Though I can't access the LEX, no reset email arrives.  ()sad()

Cheers

xxdita

I've manually activated your account. If you need to change your password, just let me know.

Frozen Catalyst

Many thanks, though I have forgotten my password so I do need to change that please.   :thumbsup: