• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

GRV II-Challenge No 4

Started by mrbisonm, May 01, 2009, 01:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Splime

What I'm wondering is, should our official Challenge 4 post be in the thread where the orders were given out, or a new thread?

newsimaddict

Choice, thanks Nick!

(anyways, im usually one of the late ones so no pressure  ;))

mrbisonm

....Uploading the MFP 1.... (.........Finishing the MFP1)

CabraBuitre

Sorry I missed the deadline... we're dealing with a death in the family and I had a work situation that needed to be figured out.  I'm posting my orders right now.

Check out Abelfarei!

mrbisonm

Quote from: Splime on May 05, 2009, 06:51:18 PM
What I'm wondering is, should our official Challenge 4 post be in the thread where the orders were given out, or a new thread?

The whole Challenge 4, including the orders to your separatists should be in the same folder, ehhh.....thrad that is. If you do your realixzation of the separatist's demand, please show it in ONE (1) post only, so we don't get the work to find the pieces all over your thread. We only judge your post of giving your orders, plus the post of what you've done to fill the demands of the adversary, any other post will not be considered.

Fred

XiahouDun

Quote from: wouanagaine on May 03, 2009, 11:38:14 AM
Edit, in fact Kitsune hasn't post for challenge 3 either, should I proceed with Xiahoudun ( which hasn't start a thread for challenge 4 :( )
Still awaiting my orders  %BUd%
Current project: Movies 14

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

lynncanox

I will send private message to wouanagaine now, and leave a message to Fred.

Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

BarbyW

wouanagaine is on holiday this week. He will be back at the weekend.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

XiahouDun

Thank you for the information Barby :thumbsup:

You may have meant to search for Houdini. (result of searching for XiahouDun on SC4D)

lynncanox

Yes, thank you Barby. Fred left a private note to wouanagaine. Fred also asked me to upload the challenge 3 jugements this weekend. He is finished with about half of the jugements. My work for challenge 3 is all finished. I will have to see how to do the uploading and I will try maybe tonight.
                                                            Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

threestooges

Good news there. I'm sure you will do well with uploading, but if you have any problems, just ask, people around here are really helpful with things like that.
-Matt

lynncanox

Thank You threestooges. I think I will wait for Fred to upload the pictures, but I will post the points for everyone in their challenge 3 thread tomorrow morning. They all have been finished now. All missing is the picture with the points, but Fred will do that when he comes back monday.
I hope you have every thing under control every body. No war please.  $%Grinno$%
à bientot........

Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

jmyers2043

Quote4.  1 picture in view 4 of the monument that you plopped in memory of those who were separated and specifying in what tile. Maybe add a respectful word/speech or two as the Mayor to inaugerate the monument could earn you a bonus point or two.

I hope that I don't sound like a Newbee ... but ... view 4. I take it that is the next to the closest view? Which is the closest non-fuzzy view?

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

threestooges

I think it's the one just after that Jim. Hit the 4 key on your keyboard and it should take you to that zoom level.

lynncanox

I don't play simcity but I go see at Fred's terrains a lot. I know that the levels of view are controlled with the numbers on keyboard, from 1 to 5. This mean that 4 is the one before 5 which is the closest. (can we say that word? *la plus proche*)
hihi, that was logicol sense, non?

Salutations, Lynn
judge of GRV 2 Challenge

jmyers2043

Thanks for the help. You've saved me from receiving a penalty point.   :thumbsup:
Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

XiahouDun

I was wondering if I could get an extention on my Challenge 4 since I don't have my orders yet and work late from tomorrow until Saturday :-[

mrbisonm

Quote from: XiahouDun on May 12, 2009, 01:03:13 PM
I was wondering if I could get an extention on my Challenge 4 since I don't have my orders yet and work late from tomorrow until Saturday :-[

How come you haven't received your orders yet, although the time limit was last week?
I will pm wouanagaine right away. Of course you will get a reasonable extension.

Fred

Edit: Btw, please judge my challenge 3, I am waiting for everyone to do so that I can finish the pointage sheet. Thanks.

XiahouDun

Quote from: mrbisonm on May 12, 2009, 05:55:34 PM
How come you haven't received your orders yet, although the time limit was last week?
I will pm wouanagaine right away. Of course you will get a reasonable extension.

Fred

Edit: Btw, please judge my challenge 3, I am waiting for everyone to do so that I can finish the pointage sheet. Thanks.
Recieved my orders just a little after posting it. Wouanagaine was on vacation without net.

mrbisonm

Oh chute, I forgot....I knew....sorry wouanagaine.

Hope you can make it before deadline XiahouDun. I haven't even started making mine yet neither....oh boy.