• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Swi21's BAT contribution - general discutions and showroom

Started by swi21, December 13, 2006, 02:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikNik

:thumbsup:  &apls Great work.

Nice to see those in-game pics too.
The building may be a bit dark, but that is not so big a problem. I would find too light buildings worse. In RL these beautiful buildings keep on getting darker and darker due to pollution so a darker builing fits Rush Hour very well.

That new project looks daunting!

Nik-Nik

sebes

Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

swi21

I worked a bit on it today, but don't have more time till next week, so here it is, the way it is right now!

FromTheAshes

Excellent...What about my question to write some short-tutorials?
Visit Vorsfelde.

swi21

oh sorry, I forgot about that...

Frankly I don't see what that tutorial can help you do... I mean, I don't do something realy special... It's a question of method and everyone has his.. With a good method you should be able to create allmost any building, mediterranean or not!

If you have some ideas on what you need me to describe, i will do my best to produce a tutorial for it.

But be warned, my way isn't the easyest!! I have kinda strange methods. that's why my bats take so long.

praiodan

Good progress.
Also just saw you also modeled the Steinli ( :D ) in this one after you didn't in your last building. At least it looks this way  ;)

FromTheAshes

Well, let's take these columns first, they look interesting, espacialy the top. Those riffles, are they "real", or is this just a texture?
Visit Vorsfelde.

swi21

#?¿?¿?$ What's the Steinli (little stone???) you talk about?? %confuso

EDIT: this column is a model I had... I also have an ionic column of that quality.. they are pure models and not textures. I can provide these models on request. yep, sometimes it's better to use something existing that re-invent the world.

FromTheAshes

Could you upload them? I would try to create some things with these columns...
Visit Vorsfelde.

Bluebeard

SW your lots are awesome and I'm so glad you finally found a home for you and your work. :)

sebes

Quote from: swi21 on January 05, 2007, 01:37:26 PM
I have kinda strange methods. that's why my bats take so long.

Who cares... it's the result that counts. With these bats I guess your strange methods should become the norm :satisfied:
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

swi21

The bank has been released! I hope you'll enjoy! For comments and anything else, don't hesitate to use this thread! 

jeronij

Thanks for sharing this beauty my friend  :thumbsup:

A gread financial addittion for the game  :D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Bluebeard

Thanx for sharing this awesome lot but where do you find 10 BTE Financial institutions that are required?.I don't recall that many Financial Institutions available unless I fell asleep again.Thanx

BarbyW

Several of JMyers and simgoobers are BTE to Financial Institutions. Some of the small shops at Peg's by SG are. The Cash Checking for one.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

Bluebeard

Thanx Goddess I'll get the dogs out and go in search of these lots.Thanx again. :)

Bluebeard

It's either me or the file is well screwed up.
    I went to install it and MS Paint pop up plus I can't seem to find the lot in the rewards menu.Can someone please look into this issue.Thanx

jeronij

Mmmm, Bluebeard, do you have Ilives Reader installed ?¿ Probably not.

Swi21, There could be a bad link in your installer, which points to the dat file instead to the html file. Pls contact me to change the download file once you have been able to solve it  ;).
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

Rayden

I believe is pointing to the lot file, as my system tried to open the datagen prog, as it that program that is assigned to open that kind of files. But, nevertheless, I believe the program was well installed on it own folder called - \JAS -- Central Library1 - on my plugins folder. I haven't tried it in the game, so, I cannot tell if is there or not.

swi21

Barby is the only capable to do that, actualy she made that installer.. I will tell her!