• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Zappeion Megaron

Started by swi21, January 12, 2007, 10:50:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schulmanator

I think the darker roof works better. It is looking great!
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

Gaston

Fantastic stuff swi21.   I really prefer the tiled roof on the inner courtyard.    I like the metal but it looks a bit outta place with the overall design of the building.    I like the texture you chose for the metal roof over the front half.   I think it goes well with the tiled parts.

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09

dedgren

Five star, my friend!  Beyond wow.

I'm in total, absolute, completely stupified awe.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

swi21

Quote from: Cali on February 11, 2007, 04:52:08 PM
those sims on the ground won't be able to see it anyhow ;D

Oh belevie me, they do!! I tried it with a camera... you still can see the the roof partialy from the ground! Not when you are in the middle but when you are under the portico, level 0 and 1.

Thanks to everyone for your comments! I realy appreciate! I will try to finish one of the aisles today, that shouldn't be too long.... (especialy now that all the textures are set)

rooker1

This is gonna look great when it's finished!!
Call me Robin, please.

swi21

Sorry guys, i got lots to do today, unscheduled obligations... so no update for today, neather tomorrow... but i think i will be able to end this bat till end of the week... i will try at least.

Couchpotato

SWI21, I finally got your tree translated into 3ds.  Please see the download section. 

Another incredible building I see.   

swi21

Thank you very much Couchpotato! I realy appreciate your efforts... Does that mean you can do so for my oldest BATs? I mean buildings... I have some i would like to "save" from gmax...

And a new update of the Zappeion... I will finish it friday i think... except if i have bad surprises... I did this part of the aisle in a bit less  that 2 hours... The rest is easy... (maybe a bit harder in the back because of the lack of images.. i actualy don't realy know what it does look like back there  &sly

This is zoom-4  :-[ I still don't know how big this building will be.......

Cali

"It's not a design flaw, It's my signature"

Schulmanator

Impressive! I can't wait to see the final product!  &apls
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

praiodan

*drool*
Nikos, nevermind how big it will be or how long it will take you to finish it; the Zappeion looks amazingly accurate and even more than that, it's simply astonishing.

Couchpotato

Quote from: swi21 on February 14, 2007, 02:04:02 PM
Thank you very much Couchpotato! I realy appreciate your efforts... Does that mean you can do so for my oldest BATs? I mean buildings... I have some i would like to "save" from gmax...

My good pc is at the repair shop (18 days so far)  :'(, when I get it back I'll try and convert some buildings.   I did one of yours several years ago and it turned out fine. 

swi21

Final update for today and, as a matter of fact, till next week... yep, i have to work for my exams a bit..  %confuso

Front is done, all the rear to go!

Fred_Ginger

Swi, for someone like me who can barely spell BAT, watching your progress on this project is akin to watching magic happen!  It is truly an amazing gift you have!  Thank you for not only sharing the finished product, but also the process. &apls &apls &apls
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

Schulmanator

This is a true masterpiece you have underway!
I am truly impressed. I can't wait to showcase it in a city.  :thumbsup: &apls

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

bat

wonderful building. It is looking beautifully. :thumbsup:

dioangel

*drooools all over the keyboard*

I wish I could give you more than five stars my friend!!! OH i love it!!!!  &apls &apls &apls

"Beethoven is known for writting the most daring music has ever known to man...DioAngel is known for writting outragous stories has ever known to a lady."
My new MD: http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=6796.0

kimcar

&apls Wow i just see your threat . What to said except this is awesome work . I know this not help you but it's amazing all the detail you put in . Thanks for us.  :thumbsup:

Gaston

Absolutely amazing.   

---Gaston
白龍

They say that the memory is the second thing that goes....
...dang , I wish I could remember the first.
WooHoo made Councilman - 05 FEB 07 Yipee made Mayor - 13 MAR 07 Hip Hip Hooray made Governor - 04 AUG 07 Rock On made Senator - 15 MAR 09