• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

NWM (Network Widening Mod) - Development and Support

Started by Tarkus, May 03, 2007, 08:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rushman5

Just 1 suggestion on the turnlane when it meets and avenue, try curving the yellow line like the center divider on the curretn NAM

Keep it up!

thundercrack83

Hello, there, Alex! That AVE-2 looks amazing! Absolutely amazing! I'll be looking forward to seeing more!

bat

kassarc16

Another example of the infinite win your mind contains, Tarkus. I was hoping for something like this, and with a tree-lined grass median, it would work perfectly for entrances into parks, fancy neighborhoods and the like.

godjcjk12

Ave-2 is great. Nice Job again Tarkus. Seeing this makes me impatient for the release of the NWM.  :-\

BigSlark

Looking great, Alex.

Tarkus is so awesome he writes RULs and posts project updates on SC4D in his sleep.  :D

Cheers,
Kevin

mightygoose

NAM + CAM + RAM + SAM, that's how I roll....

Shadow Assassin

It'd be useful for a Super-2 expressway setup (divided single carriageway). Looks good. :P
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

Tommy7777

&apls Great job!!! Some of you may remeber me from ST (Tommy7777) and I was woundering if there any estimated date when you think the TLA mod will be out. Thanks

Filasimo

as echoed in what jplumbey said in the other transit development thread:

There are multiple projects of the same type that are ongoing and will be released simultaneously.  Keep up on SAM, RHW and TLA to find any progress on these projects and when a release will come.

Stay Tuned!
Plaza Mall Project
http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2171.0
Coming Soon to the LEX!

NAM Team
What can NAM do for you?
//

doorknob60

This is awesome! But I'm one of the most impatient people in the world lol, so hurry up :P
Click here if you want to play SimCity 4 in Linux :)
Click here if you want to try Linux :)

Tarkus

Hi everyone-

Thanks for the compliments and support.  :) 

I've been working some on the TLA-5, particularly with getting the intersections working.  I do have some initial pathing done on them, enough to make them function.  They'll still need some stuff added to them.

Here's a TLA-5/Street T-Intersection

And here's progress on the TLA-5/Road Intersection. 

As you can see, it is still definitely a work in progress.  The NAM Road Turning Lanes plugin has caused a few complications, but I should be able to get around that.  Fortunately, it allowed turn lanes off of the Road onto the TLA, which was a nice bonus.  Eventually, my plan is to have the TLA-5 have a left turn lane setup similar to that employed by the NAM Avenue Turn Lanes.  The traffic lights and whatnot haven't been added in yet--that will come once I have the rest of the modding stabilized.

I'll be back with more soon. ;)

-Alex (Tarkus)

bat

Orange Julius

Can you make a TLA-3 anytime soon? I think that was the coolest thing ever.
Gone now...

nerdly_dood

I think you should leave the dotted-dashed yellow lines on street intersections, that's how they always are where I live.
If the gap in the lines is still there, 9/10.  With no gap, this whole thing apart from tht road intersection in the last pic is 10/10
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

Starmanw402007

Tarkus, Your really doing a great job on the TLA Project, Looking forward to seeing the final product. Just Keep Up The Great Work! :thumbsup:.

Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!) :)
Your Friend;
Mayor Of Steven's Point & Maxiston
(Proud To Be Cities Of Sim Nation!)

jplumbley

Quote from: Orange Julius on August 25, 2007, 06:43:31 AM
Can you make a TLA-3 anytime soon? I think that was the coolest thing ever.

Can you actually read rather than ask silly questions?
"You learn something new everyday."

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/169/nhpjplumbleykv3.gif
Bringing the new horizons closer to reality.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ Dedgren ♦ Ennedi Shadow Assassin ♦  Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
Street Addon Mod - SAM

allan_kuan1992

I think Tarkus has already mentioned that. Read a few pages back for your answers.

And yeah... read all of the posts in this thread before asking questions.
- Allan Kuan

yoshiisland2

Super awesome work! :thumbsup:  I really like the narrow avenue, I was going to request in the NAM thread but there's no need for that now!
-Yoshiisland