• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

SM2 Train Depot East now has a permanent home in my game....

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Tyberius06

Wooow!
This is an awesome lot. Looks old, gritty, really nice lotting with everything on it! The main building actually look close enough to be turned into an old European urban tram depo.
And the furniture galery looks quite cool too. Thank you for keep making these nice stuffs!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

b22rian

love the look of this !

AsimPika3172

Wow....  ??? 3 rails and 4 rails into 1 rail? Very marvellous ever!  :thumbsup: &apls
I loves Sim City forever!

Simmer2

Thanks guys!

SM2 Old Cotton Mill will also be joining my other projects soon...

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

Jack_wilds

also... that cotton mil building has similar appearances to that time periods river side paper/pulp/plywood mills... looks like a good begining

Simmer2

Thanks Jack.

I redid the roof and added several items. Different views.

Simmer2

PaPa-J

I like the smoke stacks and water tower, the texture on the walls is superb.
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

Thanks Papa-J!

Here it is in a game setting.

Simmer2

Simmer2

SM2 Greenwood Sunken Station Made to fit a 7.5m trench...still WIP but it works as intended.

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Wow, It's a really interesting and nice concept. Keep up the good work!  :popcorn:

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.

Kitsune

A -7.5m station has long been needed great work! Those walls too are something that has long been needed .... :)
~ NAM Team Member

Simmer2

SM2 Victoria Park Station with split DTR and custom paths.

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Really nice station, and it has proper lenght (anything which is longer than 6 tiles, I love it by default).  &apls &apls :popcorn: :popcorn:
I still in love with the texture what you are using for these platform models. I'm not complaining, but wondering about only one small detail. How do the passangers get to the platform? I can imagine that there is an underpass under the roof, but I can not see. As I said it is just a small visual detail. Custom pathing is a wonderfull thing, thanks for that.

I don't know how the RRW-Reskin project is going on right now, but could you send these textures or an GoFSH compatible version of it to Eggman or Rivit/MGB etc... who are making the Reskin stuffs, IF you are not part of that "team". Then they could make this station Reskin compatible. It would be awesome!

Anyhow, thanks for making this station, it will be a really useful addition if you release it.

- Tyberius

Simmer2

I like it the way it is.

As far as I know the Reskin project is dormant atm. When the time comes I know what to do.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some other rail projects I have been dabbling with. Its the small stuff along the rail lines that makes the difference between meh and wow.

Simmer2

Simmer2

PaPa-J

Nice!!!  Thanks for the upload!
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

Thanks Papa-J.

SM2 Dales Furniture Gallery is now at the LEX here https://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3873

Simmer2

Simmer2

SM2 Global Freight will be coming soon.

Split lot with built in siding. DTR format.

Simmer2

Simmer2

SM2 Rona is ready to roll.

Simmer2