• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

VIP - Delecto's Experimental Lab

Started by Delecto, October 21, 2009, 05:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

art128

He meant picture of how it is actually IRL, no on the plans, Antoine. ;)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Delecto

Thank you all...  :) No more update before Sunday sorry!  &mmm

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

kelis

.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

vortext

Cool building! And the trees are excellent!   &apls
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

weixc812

Great done, we folks are so surprised and excited  :thumbsup:
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

Delecto

Slowly slowly, add ladders, cranes, pipes ... many pipes.

Click for full size:

MTT9

You can call me Matt

Delecto

Time to finish some oldies.

Abelia Residence day final.

Nightlighting this one during the week-end.

Girafe

The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

c.p.

Nice building design.  Looks great :thumbsup:

Delecto

Thank you gentlemen.

DarkNight. Maxis night is also available.

sunv123

Provo, a city apart Updated July 4.

gn_leugim

the glare effects on the windows look good, but, on the other side, poor people inside, they must be already entering in auto combustion no of so much light on them? XD

Girafe

IMHO, the lights are nice   :satisfied:

Waiting for the lotting
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

noahclem

Congrats on joining the VIP Team! It's really great to see you active again and I'm very excited for your different projects here. The Abelia Residence is looking great and I really like the night lights as well. It would be awesome if you'd consider rendering some of the smaller buildings in HD. Keep up the great work and I'll be following your thread closely  :thumbsup:

Delecto

sunv123: Thank you  :thumbsup:

gn_leugim: Thanks. Not sure the Sims will survive.  $%Grinno$%

Antoine: Merci mon ami, TWrecks est sur le coup.  ;)

noahclem: Thank you  :thumbsup: I don't plan to make these BATs in HD at the moment but here is a small rendering for you. Some materials should be revised to accommodate for HD.

noahclem

The beauty of that picture clearly shows why such an awesome bat deserves HD detail in the VIP tradition  &apls

Delecto

mmmh... Maybe I will release an exclusive VIP-HD version. Anyway thank you for the comment.  :)

A fictional building I started last week, I do not know yet if it will give something good.  ::)

More soon.

Bipin

Loving that stucco texture on the former BAT and the rock on the latter!