• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Onubis Federation (AIN) - Arab Spring in Onubis

Started by Evillions8, December 03, 2010, 08:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evillions8

Somewhere in near Tokyo, Japan, resides a small yet bustling city; Ido.

Though most of its residents work near Tokyo, more businesses are steadily alluring its own residents.

In the outskirts of Ido resides the poorer residents, most of them work in either local shops or farms.

Only a few people can afford in these houses as these cost around ten million yen.  Despite this pricing, the area's education is ranked the lowest in the prefecture.  Therefore, only old citizens live here.

------
Comments:
nbvc:  I'm glad you liked it!  :)  Thanks for the comment.

Nanami

as I say in AIN... looks like middle eastern layout in Japanese style

but it's very good though!

Dantes

I agree with the previous speaker. The district is not sufficiently mixed.  :-[ It looks too much like planned.  :( I like the large building there, it looks very impressive.  :thumbsup:

mave94

It seems like I haven't commented on your MD yet. I like your MD and either the Japanese and the Middle Eastern style. I like the nightshots in particular. It is great to see a KLM plane on the Gobar international airport, so that we can travel to Onubis from the Netherlands. :)

-Matthijs

noahclem

Great updates  &apls  The first picture of the last update is just great  :thumbsup:

Evillions8

Ever since the people of the Arab World protested for increased human rights and less corruption, riots broke out in Egypt, Libya, and other nations.  Though no outside nations helped the people, they successfully overthrew their leaders.  What if foreign nations did help the people?  What if it happened in Onubis?  In a hypothetical scenario, the United States did intervene in the civil war in Onubis. 
--------------------------
With increasing human right abuses and government corruption, the people of Onubis can not handle the current situation any longer.  Since this spark, people from militias across the nation, attacking the military, government officials, etc.  As a result, the Onubisan president swiftly acted by ordering the military to hunt down these militias.  As the situation grew worse, U.S. President Barrack Obama initially urged the Onubisan president to step down peacefully.  Like most leaders, he refused and continued the war.  Several months later, President Obama militarily supported the rebels.  Day by day, the Onubisan military weaken as they were no match compared to the superior U.S. military.

The battlefield steadily moved towards urban environments.  Although the people were urged to evacuate, they decided to support the U.S. military.

The Onubisan president frantically panicked and issued martial law across the nation.  He knew this day is coming and will not back down without a fight.  Secretly, he arranged meetings with his allies, hoping to garner foreign military support and restore order.

To be continued...
----------
Comments:

976:  lol, and I thought that is how Japanese cities look. :P  I guess I should do more research before building more Japanese cities.  Thanks for the comment though.

Dantes:  Think of it this way, Kyoto was a planned township back in the 700s.  I somewhat based my city off of Kyoto.

MrMAvE94:  So that is where that KLM plane was form. :P  I am glad that you liked my MD!

noahclem:  Thanks man!  Appreciated it.

rooker1

Very interersting MD thus far. 
Just be careful please with the politics.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.