• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbieniu7

Nice update! I like this sloped way to the docks :P But I think area in front of Kremlin could be less chaotic :P
Great work!  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

Battlecat

Great job on that update!  That's one great looking industrial harbour! 

calibanX

Very nice looking container port there Arthur. I love the fact that there are so many BATs available for making great ports. Nice job.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Yan077

art128

io_bg -  Thanks my friend, Yeah I've put the BAT just next to the central boulevard  !

Delecto - Thanks DEL for your comment ! The night mod is from Gizmo's site, but unfortunately I can't find a link..  &mmm

kbieniu7 - Thanks Kamil ! I'm glad you liked that avenue, I'm really satisfied with it too. Yeah the area in  front of the kremlin was the first city blocks I created in the capital, so it's normal if they doesn't looks good !

Battlecat - Thanks ! Not only industrial but mainly yes. There's also a tourist dock and two military one ( a bit at the south of the capital - south is at left of the pics.. ).. But yeah mainly all is industrial, with freight, bulk, container and oil.. Thanks for the comment !

[calibanX - Thanks you very much Geoff ! Yeah there are quite a big amount of fabulous buildings to make nice ports, but also industrial area.. Thans for your always support my friend  !

Yan077 - merci beaucoup, Yann  !

Today teaser will be on the small town of Tivliz, just near the Russian border.
Tivliz is located at the north of the region, in a mountain landscape, but the town is also located near a river, which comes from the sea and finish somewhere in the Russian territory. The city is also crossed by a regional express way, that comes from Vratska and passing by Nazran.
The town itself isn't very commercial one, but many of the money of the city comes from the regional asylum, that is really big and located just in the other side of the highway.

For today, just a small teaser composed of 1 random picture and 4 pictures of the same spot but during different time of the day.. All these pictures in Christmas theme !

That's all for today !
I hope you liked that little preview, any comments is welcomed, critics are much welcomed !
next update, next Saturday or Sunday !

-Arthur.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

calibanX

A very nice snowstorm you have there Arthur. I like the preview very much. I'm liking all of the Christmas themed pics popping up in the Mayor Diaries. Yours is great. Excellent work.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Battlecat

Another nice batch of seasonal shots, you've done a great job! 

Luke09

Really nice arthur  &apls is that carrefour super market from Heblem?
Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

art128

Quote from: Luke09 on December 14, 2009, 10:08:16 AM
is that carrefour super market from Heblem?

Nope, it's from Oppie and can be found by following this link [linkey]

-Arthur. :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

Nice teaser  ;) Waiting for whole update, but on those pictures town looks so american for me :D

Luke09

Tu és
Time de tradição,raça,amor e paixão,
Ó meu mengo...
Eu,sempre te amarei,
Onde estiver estarei
Ó meu mengo

kwakelaar

Great looking update from the docks, very well put together.
And we all love Christmas shots of course me included.
I must say I find it quite original to find the Hospice de Beune popping up on your commercial strip, what is the idea behind that one? :)

art128

calibanX - Thanks a lot, Geoff ! i'm glad you liked the preview.

Battlecat - Thanks my friend !

Luke09 - Thanks a lot my friend !

kbieniu7 - Thanks, yes, it looked a bit too much american.. now it's more commie. I hope you liked it  ;D

Luke09(x2) - No problem  :)

kwakelaar - Thanks ! (btw, it's Beaune, not beune  $%Grinno$% ) Nothing, just an old hospital, why ?  :D

Here are two mosaics about the town of Tivliz again, the population has grown a lot since the last shots, now a bit more of 4000 habitants, only in the north part of the city  ;D

Plus, here's a map of the area, click the picture to enlarge it and see the full size.

I hope this time the pictures won't get deleted my the image host, like in the case of the last update..  &Thk/(
Any comments are welcomed, also as critics !

-Arthur. :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Great update, comrade! I see you've used some new stuff (the TSC pines for example). I'd like to mention though that the commie blocks at the lower part of the first mosiac are way too close to each other ;) I think you should put some empty space between them (parking lots or just plain grass with trees) like in RL. Looking forward to more! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Battlecat

Great update!  Love the photoshop work around the base of the bridge!  The industrial complex in your first shot also looks excellent!

kbieniu7

Looks nice. I like area at the middle of the second mosaic. And as io_bg said, those blocks on the bottom are to close each other.  ;)

kwakelaar

Oops, of course Beaune, sorry about that one  :D . Just asking myself if they have started a new franchise.  ;)
Nice looking mosaics, I like the combination of industry and power plants in the first one.

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

Nexis4Jersey

Your Industry Shows the Muscle of your of ur City, &apls

~Corey

jackxu

sain bai nu