• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

UCC Presents: Suburban Set

Started by Travis, December 01, 2009, 08:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Girafe

Vey nice job Travis  ;)

hope to see more houses  :thumbsup:
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

tag_one

Quote from: Travis on December 04, 2009, 01:02:39 PM
ask and you shall receive. :) I think its better; what are your thoughts?

It's perfect now :thumbsup:

adroman

Some excellent work here!  :thumbsup:

These homes will be a great edition to every neighborhood... Can't wait to see more  ;)

Oh yes, I'd be interested in Beta testing for you, if you want me to.

Havva good one,
Adrian.
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

clearlypowa

Quote from: Travis on December 04, 2009, 01:02:39 PM
Btw, if anyone is interested, we're accepting applications for SS beta-testers. Just post here if interested. ;)

I'am already beta tester in another SC4 fan site. It will a pleasure for me to test your lots  ()stsfd()

KoV Liberty

I would like to be a beta tester! These homes look great!

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

Travis

thanks all! those considered for testing will be PM'ed soon. ;) Any other takers?  :)

Another update, this time a side view, day & night:

:thumbsup:

WillG_75

Earth quake

Travis

A work-in-progress pic of the next house to come.. :) Btw, if you want to catch the most recent beta of the SS (coming out tomorrow) now's your last chance! "$Deal"$

comments, as always, are appreciated. ;)

thingfishs

some fantastic looking stuff here  &apls
As suburbia makes up a lion's share of any city it's the area most in need of diversification. I have lots of nice houses installed but I know them all, there's just not enough to mimic reality. I eagerly await your progress with all this ITC, and am happy to have a look at any of your models (my email is visible)
Ryan

WillG_75

Quote from: thingfishs on December 05, 2009, 05:28:01 PMAs suburbia makes up a lion's share of any city it's the area most in need of diversification. I have lots of nice houses installed but I know them all, there's just not enough to mimic reality.

That's my main goal with this project. I want to have it so you can have neighborhoods from all years. If you want to have a 1950's neighborhood, you can.

canyonjumper

Wow! Those look awesome! I'd love to test those!

-Jordan
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

Travis

ecoba

Wow, Travis, it's good to see you back, and working on an excellent project that will certainly enhance all city building.

I was not around at the time to comment at your MD is well, I would just like to point out it was amazing... sorry off topic.

Wow, though, your home and other BATs are purely amazing Travis, and they will be at the top of my download list when I start playing again. Thanks for creating such beautifully...

Ethan

threestooges

Nice lotting there Travis. Is that a special base texture or did you leave it texture-free?
-Matt

WillG_75

Earth quake

Travis

QuoteIs that a special base texture or did you leave it texture-free?
It's a texture, one of CPs base textures that I have standardized on all house lots. ;)

Now, a larger (3x3) variant on the previous lot. :)

keep the comments coming, folks. ;D

canyonjumper

Wow Travis. The houses look awesome in game. Very neat designs.

-Jordan
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.