• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kbieniu7

Why did I miss the update?
Great work, as usual, especially with park!
But why four sisters...? I see there five sisters!  :D

Btw. If I'll bat something I will upload it, don't worry  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kwakelaar

Not at all a big fan of tall towers, but those four look very good indeed. These are some of your creations?
And the mosaic is again well done.

art128

Quote from: kwakelaar on March 02, 2010, 12:18:29 PM
Not at all a big fan of tall towers, but those four look very good indeed. These are some of your creations?
And the mosaic is again well done.

My God, No ! I don't have enough skills to do such awesome creations ! These towers are a creation of Master SimFox, As I said in the little text before the update..  ;) Link here (STEX)
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

M.M.Malwin

Very nice work. I love the atmosphere and mosaics are beautiful!  :thumbsup:  ;)

io_bg

Looking great! I particularly like the business district. However, I'm not a big fan of the minimize buttons and the empty spaces in the middle of the city $%Grinno$% And also you could use more different pieces to avoid the zig-zag shore of the lake (in the park from the 1st mosaic). I hope you'll fix these things ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

art128

rooker1 - Thanks a lot, Robin ! I'm glad you commented my MD !  ()stsfd() Your comments are always appreciated, I hope you'll be back with this update !

Battlecat - Thanks a lot ! Although, by custom material you mean personal BATs ? If yes, I didn't show any of mine in this update..  :P

Gilikov1994 - Thanks a lot my friend !

penguin007 - And they are ! Mainly because the re-creation of them is simply spectacular !

djvandrake - Thanks a lot my friend, I always wanted to build this area from Moscow, now that it is built, I have some more few ideas again from Москва !

kbieniu7 - No, you didn't ! Yeah, i'm quite satisfied with the park, it looks quite good there and gives some natural to this cement city ! As for the five towers, well the one which isn't with the others isn't really a sister as it is not at the same district of the city..  ;D Thanks anyway Kamil !

kwakelaar - Even if you're not a big fan of tall towers, you commented and this is the important part ! I'm glad you liked my work on these mosaics, Gjermund !

M.M.Malwin - Thanks a lot, M.M.M. !

io_bg - Thanks. As for the minimize button, I was not able to photoshop that part of the mosaic (sometimes it's a window, a tree etc)  and the empty spaces ? I wonder where you saw them..  Because actually there's only one, and now it's a work area..

Hi everyone, today update is going far from the capital, far from the sad weather, far from the noise of the cars and wide boulevards. Yes, today we're going to the mountain ! Because it was the inauguration of the latest ski resort, here in Svanskinahya. The town where the ski resort stands is mainly know for its hot chocolates !

Krasnaïa, hot chocolate anyone ?

The first mosaic shows the town and the ski N°1

I hope you liked this update !

Arthur.  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

nedalezz

Wow, thats an awesome ski resort. I especially love the town and all its hotels...just like in real life.

penguin007

Looks like a great ski resort in a beautiful location

Will

kelis

Nice Job art  &apls &apls

PD: Si la verdad esque es una buena camara :)
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

kbieniu7

I see city is still under construction, but also looks nice! Hope to see more of it!  ;)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

kwakelaar

Great work making your winter resort, but I am glad spring is finally in the air here in Holland  ;D

djvandrake

What a fantastic ski resort!  Excellent!  &apls  &apls

Battlecat

Fantastic!  Great to see the ski resorts in use once again! 

io_bg

Looking great, Arthur! That ski-track is fantastic! The town is nice as well, however I think you should make it bigger as some of the bigger buildings stand out.
I also like the use of Girafe's pines and the night shots, they're really eye-catching.
As for the empty spaces from the previous update that you asked me about - they're 2 - at the top of the first mosaic and next to the commie block with the red balconies.
Looking forward to the next update! :thumbsup:
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

canyonjumper

Very nice, Arthur! I particularly like that first night shot. It is really well done!

Your friend, Jordan :thumbsup:
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

calibanX

Wow Arthur, what a change in atmosphere. I love the ski resort. The outdoor skating rink in the third mosaic is a great little addition. Excellent work.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

art128

Wow, a ton of great comments there, thanks everyone ! I was not really satisfied with the town itself, but i'm actually (well not at the moment eh ) building a new one, which should looks really more realistic than this one.

I'm sorry, but I don't have any pics today, and don't except pictures until tomorrow evening or Wednesday afternoon, because as you should know, school has restarted today ..  :thumbsdown:

anyway, if you're still watching the old updates, you can always leave a small comment, even a few words are welcomed !

Arthur. :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

ecoba

One of the most capitalist things I have ever seen out of you, Arthur. If a ski resort can be called capitalist.

In Soviet Russia, vacation takes you!

Ethan

PS: Finally got a soviet joke!

art128

Okay, here I am ! I have a small mosaic for you, it's just 3 800x600 pictures tall so I didn't cut it into small parts. The mosaic is about the first picture of the suburbs of Vratska I show you there in my MD. You can see at the left the national stadium which stands here in that town with a capacity of 90.000+ seats.

The size of the mosaic is now okay. Imageshack was programmed to resize the pictures at 800x600...

I hope you liked this small picture, i'm sorry but it's all I have for you this week (school obliges, but also playing Xbox360 at friend's house (I don't have one..) mainly CoD6 and Guitar Hero.. ) Anyway, I plan to make the full update for Wednesday, As I already have the pictures ready !  ;D

Have a good week !
-Arthur.

Props & Texture Catalog