• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

SM2 Gogar Tram Depot is now online. Grab it here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3365

Once again a big thanks to all who followed me on this project  &apls

________________________________________________________________________________

Alan_Waters

Thank you, Nick! Great job! I waited!  &apls &apls &apls
Incidentally, these trams is in your depot, there with a automata?

Simmer2

Quote from: Alan_Waters on May 09, 2016, 09:03:00 AM
Thank you, Nick! Great job! I waited!  &apls &apls &apls
Incidentally, these trams is in your depot, there with a automata?

You will find the tram props in my SM2 Prop Pack Vol1, listed in the dependencies list.

The automata I choose to use when testing is the HMR found in vester's VDK GLR Train Mods Vol 3 here http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2306

My props will not be replaced by the automata, we already discussed this subject a few posts ago.
Enjoy it!
________________________________________________________________________________

belfastsocrates

Exciting!

I was in Edinburgh at the weekend and took the tram from the airport, passing the depot, the broken brick is utilised for both the depot and as ballast as various points along the tram route, and actually looks rather good.

Looking forward to using this in-game.

A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

Alan_Waters

Nick, you do not understand. I would use the trams as in my city. In Moscow, similar, but only gray.

Mandarin(a)

Great lot, again!  :thumbsup:

Alan, I think that the link Nick posted is for tram automata ... a pack of them, actually. You are looking for automata, am I right?

Alan_Waters

Mandarin(a), you are absolutely right!

Simmer2

Sooooo its time to pick another project huh?
Well something has been rattling in my brain as of lately and would like your input on the matter.
I was thinking something along the line of a Fuel/Oil Depot, perhaps modular?
Here are some pics I found to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.
It will be made with RRW in mind if I go through with it.

Shark7

:thumbsup:

Looks like another good project to me.

vortext

Modular, RRW compliant oil depot sounds like a plan to me!  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

dyoungyn

Now that would be totally awesome to FINALLY have a more realistic Oil Refinery with all the fixens.

Vizoria

Modular oil port/depot/refinery/station... <slobbers>

Why not have both? You have a knack for using all kinds of dependencies, so a modular oil depot would be amazing! A must have for any industrial enthusiast!

Just where is the slobber smiley by the way?

art128

To save some time and labor you can try to re-use NBVC's stuff.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

weixc812

Hi Nick, will you consider making a RRW compatible modern railway stations?
It's been a long time since we saw such an upload last time...
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

FrankU

Nick, that would be a great addition to the game!

Simmer2

So it looks like its a go then. :thumbsup:

@art128 NBVC models are going to play a huge part in this project. I had gathered everything he has made already in my plugin.

@weixc812 I already made a custom made RRW station. Here is the link http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3340 however there is always room for more. If you have a particular building in mind, please link it here and I will happily create a custom texture and lot for it.

Simmer2/Nick

Simmer2

While the movers were busy moving our home I have been busy with the Oil Depot Project.
Some of you have probably seen some pics over at ST but I thought I would post some here to keep in line with my thread.
So here are few pics of some of the sections I have been working.
Warning, still work in progress..

bombardiere

Oh dear, this is massive. :) I really like your style of lotting. You think big, but still it has balanced real world functionality in it. Do you plan to offer it as industry with jobs?

romualdillo

As always, I'm really overwhelmed by your work! You're bringing the game to the next level!  &apls

art128

Impressive. And considering this isn't even all of it we are looking at something awesome.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog