• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Tarkusian Cities (Update 107-08/23/2020-West Chemeketa Reconfig, Part 1)

Started by Tarkus, June 17, 2007, 08:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adroman

Fantastic work, Tarkus!

They way you show the roads in development is fantastic. You road-geekery is second to none  ;)

I'll try to drop in more often... I'm afraid you've got me hooked!

Havva good one,
Adrian.

EDIT: Welcome to page 50!
737s, Air Force, Australia... what next?

Battlecat

Excellent update, nice job widening that road to an avenue.  I expect some of those intersections will need upgrading to traffic lights in the future. 

Blue Lightning

Very nice update as always, Alex! Sure hope that avenue can keep up with growth. ;) Then again, you could probably think up almost anything to fix any snarls that may occur anyways so... :P

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

Earth quake

Just an excellent update Tarkus. &apls
Impressive work with the road to the avenue.
Bedside, the industrial aera is splendid.

ecoba

Good update, Alex.

It's good to see the bulldozers out to play again.

Ethan

PS: Can't wait to open TC from the Hall of Fame, congrats again  :thumbsup:

scott1964

canyonjumper

Nice to see you back Alex! Excellent update. Interesting historical tidbit. I'll have to keep that in mind when reconstructing cities :D And congratulations again on making HoF!  &apls
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

JBSimio

Great update as always, Alex!   &apls

You seem to get a lot of the restaurants and box stores that I never seem to see.  I know I have them in my plugins, but looking at your update has made me wonder.  Have they all grown that well for you or do you use the plop versions?  Either way, it's always nice to stop in and see the latest from the DOT... ;)

JB

Never trust a god who grins all the time and wears a top hat, that's my motto.  -Terry Pratchett

It's from JBSimio.  Need we say more?  -BadgerBoy of SC4 Devotion

threestooges

I'm sorry I haven't stopped by sooner to say this, but congratulations on making it into the Hall of Fame Alex. Though I don't post much it's always interesting to see how you're able to renovate and redesign your cities. I shudder to think what would happen if I tried to widen a road in Greenacre, but you seem to do it here with ease, and the areas look better for it. Looking forward to the continuation of the road widening.
-Matt

TmiguelT

This was one the best updates since the last Kaboom effect  :P.

Awesome Work Alex  :thumbsup:

Down with Circuit City... next in line Blockbuster  :D...

bakerton

nice update Alex. I guess that TDOT does the work for free as they seem to not run out of money for all the projects they are doing and have done. Keep us inspired and entertained. JKB
beam me up.... please!
I am the lurker that hides in all the corners and you can't get me out. You may try, but you can't.Please call me Jon or Jonathan.

Bobbi

2010.8.4 - I get on SC4D with PSP. So cool.:D
2010.8.14 - I can get on the Internet at home.:)

rooker1

Call me Robin, please.

calibanX

Excellent as always Alex. It's always road construction season in Tarkusian Cities!

Take care.

Geoff
Where City and Country Flow Together

Ennedi

Hello Alex,

I always look at your cities, maps and roadworks with a great pleasure, the last update is interesting and inspiring as always. Great work!  :thumbsup:

Welcome in the MD Hall of Fame - your new home. Now you are not forced to make updates frequently and you don't need to afraid of moving your MD to the Inactive section. You can also start a new MD if you want. But Tarkusian Cities became an important part of our site and I really hope we will see much more of them!

Here is a link to the Tarkusian Cities Introduction, it includes an interview and photos you have choosen to introduce newcomers to your MD.

I see you received congratulations from the Staff twice  :D, please take it as a good prediction for the Tarkusian Cities development!  :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

Shadow Assassin

Congrats, buddy!

It's always nice to pay a visit to Tarkusian Cities, as well as to see what's coming along in the region...
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine
See my uploads on the LEX!

vinlabsc3k

Quote from: Tarkus on November 22, 2009, 03:46:36 PM

This is on the edge of the industrial area . . . probably the most rail you've ever seen in a Tarkusian City. (facing east)

Hi Alex, as ever great job!!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I've a question ()what() : where do u find this facelift for elevated road? :o :o
My creation at CityBuilders.

SimCity 5 is here with the NAM Creations!!

art128

Congrats, Alex ! A well deserved title my friend !
Excellent update as ever, I'm always kind of your city building style.  :thumbsup:

Quote from: vinlabsc3kI've a question  ()what() : where do u find this facelift for elevated road?  :o :o

First, to get elevated road you need the NAM, but at this point I think you already know that..  ;)
This facelift is maybe one of the NAM team on-going project, that is at the moment being tested and also, finishing.. This sort of things takes quite a long time to do, so we have to wait, until someday, like the NAM team love to say "It will be released when It will be ready.."
I hope this answer your question..

-Arthur. :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Jmouse

First of all, congratulations on your induction into the HoF, Alex.

It's good to see Tarkusian Cities up and running again. I've always enjoyed watching the changes your ever-busy DOT makes. I really like the looks of Chemeketa, and it will be a pleasure to watch it grow.

Later...
Joan

joelyboy911

Congratulations on being inducted to the Hall of Fame, Alex. The last update was a great one, and I suspect there'll be plenty more where they came from. Looking forward to all the roads.

By the way, Vinlabsc3k, you can find a beta version of the new elevated roads right here [link].
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian