• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

FrankU's Lottery - Space Center update

Started by FrankU, October 19, 2009, 02:43:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey Knox

Hi Frank

I am using your Dutch Housing Project Set 3 (all Dependencies installed) but the Wilhelminastraat Buildings have all Brown Boxes, so you must have missed a Dependencies there  ;D

Can you tell me where to get this?

Thx  :)

FrankU

Hi Mikey Knox,

For the Wilhelminastraat you need the Mntoes Holt Farm Close. It's in the dependencies list. Maybe you overlooked it?
It's here:
http://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/29972-mntoes-holt-farm-close/

Greetings,
Frank

Mikey Knox

Hi,

I do have that installed but still got brown Boxes, but after changing the HD Version with the Standard one it worked, maybe you should point that out  (i didnt read that in the PDF.)  :)

Thx

FrankU

Ha yes indeed. I forgot. Sorry.
On Simtrop I also found the same question.
Usually HD and SD have the same TGI, so it would not be a problem, but Mntoes apparently did it differently.

FrankU

I haven't done a lot on SC4D, but I am still alive.
There is one issue though: Photobucket demands that I upgrade my account to a paid one and despite the fact that it is indeed al bit curious that we think the Internet is for free I am not willing to pay their bill.
And I also do not have time to put my images on another hosting site and update all my links.... So I fear we will have to live without my old images. I will try to find another hosting site for my upcoming posts, but the old images will disappear...

Sorry for that.

Terring7

Flickr is the best option, because it gives you 1 TB (that's 1000 GB) of storage absolutely free! No kidding, you can figure it out by yourself.
"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.