• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rooker1

Congratulations on the move to Special Interest of the Month.  Even if you don't get the chance to update very often, don't worry you really deserve this spot for all the past work you have done.  Everyone should see this MD, it should be mandatory.  It should be emailed to everyone who plays SC4.  I should have stopped, right, when did I go too far?  ::) Just kidding, but it's true.  There's alot of great work here that, I don't think, anyone has thought of before.  Thanks for all your contributions, and because of you, I am now trying out the LE. ()stsfd()

&apls &apls &apls &apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Yoder7652

well I've been away too long! congrats on the special interest this month, status...the award is very deserving. my mouth watered as I saw the pictures of your new projects...I can't wait to see all that unfolds. hopefully work doesn't overwhelm you and you'll get some sc4 time  ;) can't wait till your...NEXT  &apls

flame1396

Patiently awaiting an update.... man Antigone is like crack.... can't get enough!! :D
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

thundercrack83

Quote from: flame1396 on July 07, 2007, 08:18:35 AM
Patiently awaiting an update.... man Antigone is like crack.... can't get enough!! :D

I must agree! Well...maybe not about the crack thing...No, I agree with that, too. Looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic work, my friend!

Badsim

rooker1 & jayo ; thanks for the compliment ...

Ryan (Yoder) , glad to see you're back .  ;)

Quote from: flame1396 on July 07, 2007, 08:18:35 AM

Quote from: thundercrack83 on July 07, 2007, 12:26:01 PM
I must agree! Well...maybe not about the crack thing...No, I agree with that, too. Looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic work, my friend!

$%Grinno$%

All I can give you is an homeopathic dose ... a few pictures about works in progress ( goodbye suspense ! ) .
An hour here , another one there ... each Lot requesting from 4 to 6 hours ... ::)

Works in progress so ,

I'm working on 3 Lots on the same time ( The CNIT , Shinonome Gardens Complex & Bahnhofsplatz Subway Sation ). This is indispensable to coordinate them at this level . And so tiresome ! I need to take ingame pictures at any angles to keep them as background of  LE window ...launch the game to verify ... come back to LE for corrections .... and so on .
I think that I'm one of those waiting the most impatiently for wouanagaine's "X" Tool . ;D
A LotEditor with multiple windows ... I wouldn't have dreamed of it . ::)

The subway station is the only achieved Lot . This personal avenue design is integrated to the Lot ... a pain to avoid normal avenue stuff to appear ( and I know that each time that the surrounding wealth will change , I will have to delete and plop this Lot again  ::) ) but ... I think that this is worth . I will have the last word . :P

Yeah , that's turning good , this district will be particularly full of life .

General view of the CNIT ... still a lot of work to do .

... and even more about Shinonome Gardens .

To the next ...

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

emilin

So very very good! &apls

I really like the way you used the parking garage piece from the Gare du Nord too. May I ask how you managed to take away the semiugly edge on the backside of that prop (I've had problems with it myself)?

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

bat

Wonderful new update, Badsim! :thumbsup:

Also congrats on this award! &apls

rooker1

Wow....super LE skills you have.  The details are fantastic and it sound like it is very time consuming.  But in the end it looks like it was worth it, at least to the viewer.

&apls

Robin   :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Air6

Awesome work. Your LE skills amaze me to each update.

thundercrack83

Incredible job! Simply incredible. You always continue to impress me, my friend!

nova vesfalo

you're a killer the cnit district is awesome (specialy the trees inside the fence just in front of it !!

EDGE4194

:o beautiful update badsim!  :thumbsup:

HabLeUrG

you just kill me with your updates :shocked2: excellent work!! cant wait for more  :)

flame1396

;D I love it! This is what I'd do if I had the time to spend....
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

Pat

OMG OMG OMG AND OMG........ Badsim this is just stunning, i love what you did for the Cnit wow - pat

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Yoder7652

no words can describe  %confuso ...just awsome! Great work, my friend...I too look forward to the new X tool...it's going to make lot editing a lot easier (as well as modding)....holding my breath for the next  :P ;D :D :D

Russell

I'm awestruck. Your work is just... stunning.  &apls

mattb325

Badsim - thankyou for these wonderful images. Anytime my passion for Sim city wanes, all I have to do is look at Antigone and I'm inspired again  ;)

Emperor Stormont

Congratulations on Special Interest of the Month award, truly deserved indeed.

I've said it once and I'll say it again your skills with LE are stunning, you really do make the BAT's your own and that time and effort is shown. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.  :)

The Imperial Atlantean Empire MD <-- click to view
A new Beginning
Trixie Nominated CJ
2007 & 2008

Mikeaut1

Nice seeing this in the Special Interest!! I haven't noticed this MJ before, but I have to say I'm blown away! That's one awesome city... wow... so detailed and everything!! Keep it up!!  :thumbsup: