• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

io_bg

So maybe they'll be on the STEX soon? ::) $%Grinno$%
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Haljackey

Very cool Maarten! I like the first picture the best. Nice application of Euro textures as well!

MandelSoft

Tried to replicate io_bg's "Bulgarian Windmill-stack" (well, thats how I call it). Not as fancy as io_bg's (especially because the FlexFLY acts weird on the westside), but I achieved to make one:

For the record, this was a MHW cloverleaf interchange.

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

io_bg

Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

emgmod

That looks great! I'm having the same problems with that section of FlexFLY.

The Whirling Turbostack! (That's what I call it)

So complicated, I had to turn part of it into subway!

MOREOPTIONS

Good Day my Friends,  I hope you will enjoy my intersection into my inductrial park.  Have a great day!  God Bless

j-dub

Great new work guys. Give yourself &apls

Nego

Great Job everyone on your intersections and interchanges!  &apls

EDIT:
Here is another one:

:)

citybuilderx

Great SPUI Nego  :thumbsup:. Looks like you must have put a lot of work into that!
Aim for the stars and you might make the moon,
aim for the moon and you might not get there.

figui

still learning how to use the rhw 4.0...

mauricio.
first forums inhabitant from Uruguay..   first forums citizen from Uruguay..  first forums councilman from Uruguay..   first forums mayor from Uruguay..  first forums governor from Uruguay..
...i'm still the only one from Uruguay!

________

Haljackey

Whoa, very nice junctions everyone! I'm impressed!

MOREOPTIONS: I would suggest curving your roads a bit to make them look a little more realistic. Simply going from 90 to two 45 degree turns will make a world of a difference!

Also, a request to a moderator/admin: could the pictures in the sticky post be removed?

MOREOPTIONS

Greetings Haljackey:  on my road's or the Highway are you saying should have 45's.  if i may ask can you post my pic with markings so might see?  that would be grand..  and whats a sticky post?  am new to this forum thing. so still learning .. thank you. God Bless...

Floydian

Quote from: MOREOPTIONS on June 07, 2010, 06:30:54 AM
Greetings Haljackey:  on my road's or the Highway are you saying should have 45's.  if i may ask can you post my pic with markings so might see?  that would be grand..  and whats a sticky post?  am new to this forum thing. so still learning .. thank you. God Bless...
He's referring to the post at the top by sanantonio with 4 pictures that appears at the top of every page in this thread.

j-dub

I honestly am surprised whoever is hosting those pictures, did not take them down. It has been over 3 years since those have been up, and you look at what we can do now, and you realize how much things have changed. However, there are certain instances for me where I still have to use original OWR at intersections, its a fast way to simulate double right turn lanes, not to mention compacting SPUI's so they are not as big, especially if you want to have a fast way to make a right turn onto the avenue.

EDIT: They finally are gone after 3 years.

GDO29Anagram

Now,...

As much as I like the RHW Mod, I can't just sit here not showing what I'm able to create out of it...

Now, out of research and development (MY personal RnD for interchanges), a DDI... With more realism. And in the corner is the game default's Diamond Interchange.

Immense, huh...?

<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

canyonjumper

That's awesome GDO29Anagram! Nice work!
I'm the one who jumped across the Grand Canyon... and lived.

blade2k5

First attempt at an intersection with the new rhw 4.0 and this is what I came up with.  The shape was not planned, just the way it turned out.  I also have no idea what to call it either :P

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

GDO29Anagram

Quote from: blade2k5 on June 09, 2010, 07:07:10 PM

blade2k5, I think I'd call that a dumbbell-ized diamond interchange, since the MIS roads form almost a dumbbell shape...

It'd probably look smoother with B ramps instead of A ramps, but that's just my suggestion...
<INACTIVE>
-----
Simtropolis | YouTube | MLP Forums

blade2k5

Quote from: GDO29Anagram on June 09, 2010, 07:20:03 PM
blade2k5, I think I'd call that a dumbbell-ized diamond interchange, since the MIS roads form almost a dumbbell shape...

It'd probably look smoother with B ramps instead of A ramps, but that's just my suggestion...

"dumbbell diamond interchange" I like that.  Thanks.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

DJSun1981

The big intersection from the highway 4 and 2:

Intersection middle - north to the towntown highway 2:
On the left side from intersection middle - north: the two brigdes - the major plans here a railway - station.

Little intersection middle - south highway 4:
To a residental and commercial area: