• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonshardz

casper, where did you get that freight terminal?

sithlrd98

I like to call this one..."When modding goes bad but gives a unique look"

Same one without modding

Jayson

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

sithlrd98

Accidentally! I'm doing some work on my wealth curves mod and discovered a side effect if a intersection is created just a little too close. I like the look , and it still functions correctly.

Jayson

bob56

I really like that! How about getting rid of the stop lights facing the non-intersection side, to give them right of way? I've seen many roads that when they intersect, one gets priority. I like it
You can call me Grif

--Currently out of the office, will resume SC4 7/19

sithlrd98

As I said...this is not supposed to happen! I'm altering the model files for the NAM curves , and in doing so this happens if an intersection is built too close to the end of the curve. Its not a new piece,just another alternative?

Jayson

Terring7

"The wisest men follow their own direction" Euripides
The Choice is Ours
---
Simtropolis Moderator here. Can I help? Oh, and you can call me Elias (my real name) if you wish.

Tarkus

Tried something a little different with my Diverging Diamond Interchange piece . . . a compact way to make a T-Interchange.

-Alex

io_bg

Two interchanges from me:

Hope you like them :)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

tag_one

They look great! Especially the first on looks very nice :thumbsup:

Girafe

they look like realistic and are very nice   ;)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

KoV Liberty

My new MD. Check it out if you wish.

Adrian, I miss you man.

nerdly_dood

Terring7: Epic weaving! Not too bad for a rural area, but once you get a lot of traffic, that sort of setup gets REALLY dangerous REALLY quick.

Tarkus: That new piece looks like it'll be quite useful for unusual intersections... Not bad!

io_bg: Those are some great examples of RHW at its best. One suggestion I might add is to use Lot Editor to replace the Road props in Buddybud's road underpasses (road specifically) with a OWR underpass - that way it would work the same way, but match better with the Euro road mod.  Great interchanges though!
My days here are numbered. It's been great and I've had a lot of fun, but I've moved on to bigger and better things.
—   EGO  VOBIS  VADELICO   —
Glory be unto the modder and unto the fun and unto the city game!

JoeST

Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

io_bg

I'm glad you like them, guys! :thumbsup:
Quote from: nerdly_dood on July 13, 2009, 10:57:09 AMio_bg: Those are some great examples of RHW at its best. One suggestion I might add is to use Lot Editor to replace the Road props in Buddybud's road underpasses (road specifically) with a OWR underpass - that way it would work the same way, but match better with the Euro road mod.  Great interchanges though!
I've been thinking about this since I downloaded them but I still haven't done this ;)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Ryan B.

Quote from: Tarkus on July 12, 2009, 10:59:22 PM
Tried something a little different with my Diverging Diamond Interchange piece . . . a compact way to make a T-Interchange.

-Alex

Alex, how do the traffic patterns work on that in-game?  I understand the movements and such, but I'm having a hard time seeing that translate to something in-game.

I guess I'm worried about accidents is all.

blade2k5

Those are some great looking intersections/interchanges.  Nice work everyone :thumbsup:

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Blue Lightning

Things change over time....

And a few others

And a semi-partial tollchange

Vince
Also known as Wahrheit

Occasionally lurks.

RHW Project

JoeST

Quote from: Blue Lightning on July 16, 2009, 12:29:40 PMAnd a semi-partial tollchange
how very non-committal

very nice interchanges though :) except those underground pieces *bleugh*

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

riiga

Here's one of my recently rebuilt interchanges:

(Before this, it was just a simple diamond interchange with roundabouts)

- riiga