• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Show us your...Intersections

Started by sanantonio, January 23, 2007, 05:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frdrcklim

300... 200... 100... 50... 40... 30... 20... 10

Yep, I still got it.

Bluemoose

well this is really more of a concept, but i ll post it anyways.
this probably isnt even possible in sim city 4 even with the AWESOME new RHW3
(Thank you guys!)Well here it is:

red = bottom level
blue = second level
green = third level
yellow = fourth level
wide = 2-3 lanes
narrow = 1 lane

Ryan B.

Quote from: Bluemoose on February 07, 2009, 02:13:58 PM
well this is really more of a concept, but i ll post it anyways.
this probably isnt even possible in sim city 4 even with the AWESOME new RHW3
(Thank you guys!)Well here it is:

red = bottom level
blue = second level
green = third level
yellow = fourth level
wide = 2-3 lanes
narrow = 1 lane

Never say 'never'.  ;)  Watch me work.

j-dub

I believe this is possible, but takes a load of space, and won't be that curved.

Floydian

Complete Parclo A4 interchange. Comes out a LOT cleaner when the overpass is on an angle like this.

PS: Anybody know any mods to get rid of the annoying brown dirt squares around the streets next to farms in the upper left of the picture? Either something that makes it smoother or gets rid of them completely

Nexis4Jersey

wow that's the most realistic Parclo Interchange ive ever seen from the new RHW 3.0  &apls

SusanMarie1956

Use of OWR, RHW to form frontage roads  with entrance and exit ramps to the freeway.

Picture of IF-8 through Little America City, Simms Island.

(IF = Island Freeway)
-Susan Marie

Floydian

Quote from: Nexis on February 09, 2009, 11:52:35 AM
wow that's the most realistic Parclo Interchange ive ever seen from the new RHW 3.0  &apls

If only the sims felt the same way

FrankU

Floydian,

Yeah, that is sad!
I had something similar with my railroads. See the traffic jump down from the overpass? I wouldn't feel comfortable in that train.

DJSun1981

I have build a big intersection once again:

Sciurus

L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

DJSun1981

Thank you Sciurus!

Here I have 4 pictuers over again:

pagenotfound

Im back baby! Everybody do the Bendah!

doorknob60

I went a little (maybe a lot) overboard on this one, this is the first chance I've had to play with the new NAM and RHW :P

Click here if you want to play SimCity 4 in Linux :)
Click here if you want to try Linux :)

jonno

I decided to give this RHW a try.  Honestly this took me hours to do, and it was so complicated and frustrating I doubt that I'll ever really use it again in this capacity.  But here is the intersection I made.  If you are up for a game of 'Where's Waldo?' try and find the brown box from a missing dependancy hidden somewhere in there.

shaylan221

Nice Roadwork Everyone! I'd show my latest work with the RHW, but I can't figure out how to take in-game pictures showing the traffic data map. Any tips?
Come check out my new exciting MD:

"The Life of a Tour Guide"

http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=11351.0

dragonshardz

Printscreen button. Then minimize SC4 (Alt-Tab), open up MS Paint, and then press Ctrl-V. Voila!

MandelSoft

Quote from: shaylan221 on February 16, 2009, 02:11:57 PM
Nice Roadwork Everyone! I'd show my latest work with the RHW, but I can't figure out how to take in-game pictures showing the traffic data map. Any tips?
Easier method: Press CTRL-SHIFT-C. This will activate the ingame snapshot camera. Change size if you like and then click to take your picture.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Andreas

Even easier method: Install and start IrfanView, then press "C" to bring up the screenshot dialogue. Define a hotkey (i. e. F11), the file format (JPG) and a save folder (you only need to do this once), then start the capturing process (IrfanView will minimize itself), start the game, and whenever you press the hotkey, a screenshot is saved in the proper format.
Andreas

SusanMarie1956

-Susan Marie