• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Anniversaries ( weddings, Dating couples, and LTR's )

Started by Pat, August 19, 2007, 03:53:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Hey Frank congrats there on 10 yrs!!! as of yesterday me and Vicki celebrated 3yrs of wedded bliss  &hlp lol..... 

BTW your correct on the date how we do it in the states 8/19/09 but the time we call the 24 hr clock here military time and at 12 am it is noted as 0000 and 12 pm is still 12 pm but 1 pm is 1300...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Nardo69

Yesterday was my fifth wedding anniversairy. And the first time we gave our short one to my sister in law and her childs.

It was nice to be on our own for an evening. :) No one to feed or to look for, no crying, just me and my wife enjoying a nice meal in a good restaurant. ;)

But now it is good to be complete again. :)

tooheys

Congratulations Bernhard. And all the best wishes for the years to come.

Dave

Pat

Hey Bernhard congrats on your 5th anniversary!!! Sounds like you had a wonderful nite  ;)  :D

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

FrankU

Hey Nardo,
Congrats!

And indeed: it is important to leave your child sometimes under the care of a grandparent or a babysitter and strenghthen your relationship by doing something together. Too many people forget that, because they feel guilty.

MOREOPTIONS

Dec 25 2006... ;D  http://www.cassons.org/index.html   I dont know how to post pic. so you can see us at this page...