• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Simmer's Lotting Lab.

Started by Simmer2, December 11, 2015, 07:24:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simmer2

Oil pipeline. Just about ready to go. I plan to release 2 versions.
Here is version 1 and a tiny example of what you can achieve with them.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

belfastsocrates

Incredible project. Great to see it nearing release.
A unique nation fusing technological prowess and unparalleled grandeur

"Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination" - Oscar Wilde

pontiff ofchrists

I like your stuff a lot. Hopefully LEX comes back up soon as I missed some dependencies required when I installed some of them recently lol. But yeah this stuff is great.

Tyberius06

Hi!

Oh, such a nice projects indeed. I'll give it a deeper look to the new rail stuffs, and these oil pipes are looking promising. Also thanks for the balloons... :) Really nice relases from you again!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Decided to make the pipeline river span bridge after all. Just added it to the lineup.

Simmer2
________________________________________________________________________________

PaPa-J

Will it be able to span different width rivers?
Lighten up, just enjoy life,
smile more, laugh more,
and don't get so worked up
about things.

Simmer2

@Papa-J I just made that one for now. It spans a total of 7 tiles including allowance for 2 networks (road/street/rail/GLR) under the ends therefore this one will span a 3 tile river.

Perhaps I will make more on an expansion pack later.

Here is another example of a possible setup.

Simmer2

Kitsune

~ NAM Team Member

PaPa-J

Thanks for the reply SM2!  Let's hope you do an expansion pack then LOL.  ;D
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

Simmer2

@Papa-J I made a small modification to that bridge and it is now able to cover 3 tile + 2 networks or 5 tile span without network.

I added 2 footing pillars to the pipe support towers and came up with this...

With network

Btw SM2 AM Radio Antenna is available here https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/33008-sm2-am-radio-antenna/

I will not be uploading new content on the LEX until all issues have been ironed out.

A big thank you goes to Alex and everyone else involved in resolving these issues  &apls

Simmer2

PaPa-J

It looks outstanding bro.  I love it! :thumbsup:
smile more, laugh more,
about things.

fantozzi

&apls &apls &apls &apls Wow. Beautiful lot layout, convincing concept.  &apls &apls &apls &apls
Looks really great.

The same way as you did the long distance pipelines I always imagined those gondola-ways (?) transporting rocks from the hillside to the cement plant.

Simmer2

Thank you Papa-J and fantozzi

All new lots are now available on the LEX. Here is the updated lot list https://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=18198.0

Simmer2

PS. Thank you for restoring the LEX!!

fantozzi

Wait ... 5G is already available for Sims?

:o

But will they have mobile phone manufacturers too?

And will there be a laboratory too with a scientific group doing researches how evil 5G radiowaves will affect Sims? Discovering that there is a risk, some of them ... who live too close to the 5G radio masts .... they may become ... ... dangerious mutants?

Simmer2

LOL! Thanks fantozzi

SM2 Markham Train Station Coming soon to a railway near you. Just have a few odds and ends to complete.

Simmer2

Tyberius06

Hi Nick!

Wow, it has quite a strange, wierd and unique roof shape and I love it. Another fine and amazing BAT from you! Thanks for making it!

- Tyberius
You may find updates about my ongoing projects into my development thread here at SimCity 4 Devotion: Tyberius Lotting Experiments
or over there on Simtropolis into the Tyberius (Heretic Projects) Lotting and Modding Experiments.
I'm also member of the STEX Custodian and working on different restoration projects on behalf of non-anymore-active custom content creators.
Current projects: WMP Restoration and SimCity Polska Restoration.
Member of the NAM Team and RTMT Team.

Simmer2

Thanks Tibi.

This time I re-created Stonehenge as it was in 3600 BC (according to some archeologists). Also shown is the map I used to make the model.

If there is interest in the lot I will release it.

Simmer2

PaPa-J

smile more, laugh more,
about things.

Simmer2

Thanks Papa-J

Lets dust this place a bit by posting something new.

I will call this SM2 Dales Furniture Gallery. Still a bit to go before it is ready.

Simmer2

Simmer2

In the game...

Simmer2