• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

CityMania's news ticker messages

Started by tomkeus, May 31, 2010, 11:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomkeus

Well, it is definitely a must. But this means we'll need some creative writing here :) I've always loved humor in SimCity's news ticker and I suppose everyone else.

So, please use this thread, to write up some humorous messages, Maxis style.
#define TRUE FALSE /*Happy debugging suckers*/

townscape

also we need a creative literary team to make motto's and write articles on the community sites once in a while :)
when we get enough work done to place behind the words

Also: Statistics show 50.000 citizens slipped on banana peels this year, causes explained
Last Monday the <SimNation> Numbers Foundation has published it's results on a year-long study which displayed banana peels slips
among the city's populace. The report formed 200 pages of data, including a 180 page list of fallen citizens. All of them have received good medical care after the accidents.
The commission in charge of the study
has concluded that the main cause of these high numbers are the unsanitary conditions of the streets in <City Name>. "It is catastrophic",
said the President of the Commission at the press meeting, "Even you or me could fallWe should immediately take meaaea..."

Just a quick one :)

funny how I link the banner to the only place I ever post :)
The Greatest place to get a game name

sim-al2

Thats a good one townscape. :D

Another one : "Flying monkeys seen near <city name>'s Disease Reseach Center." (::))
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")