• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmouse

The village is just perfect, Cedric, and I especially appreciate the opportunity to see and study your creation processes.

There is so much going on here in such a small space - the scene is so alive with details which are so well thought out and placed. To be sure, you march to your own drummer, and an erxceptional drummer it is!

Thank you for sharing your work with us...
Joan

Pat

Cedric simply stunning wow!!!! I think the village is turning out rather rounded honestly...  Cant wait to see what you further do!!!

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

thundercrack83

I can't find the words, my friend. I do believe that we may have to add the word "AntigOne-esque" to the dictionaries as a synonym for incredible!

Magnificent work, my friend! Just magnificent!

Dustin

Yoman

Hello Cedric,

Its great to stop by and see another one of your updates. I myself have gotten back into LE lately after a long absence. The amount of detail you put into each lot just amazes me though. How do you remember all these props and where to find them :P The base texture just caps if off in a great way as well. I'll have to use that sometime. Good job with the TEing also, I dont see any sidewalks anywhere (that the game adds). How did you do that?

Owen

emilin

Wonderful. &apls

And the last picture, where you see that all the larches are seasonal tops it off beautifully.  :thumbsup:

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

kimcar

&apls &apls Excellent work again my friend . Nice to see your work again. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

south park

&apls hi badsim ,your update is AWESOME you are really the master of SC4 and the master of the LE what time you stay at the LE for have a also beautiful result ?! &apls

&apls salut badsim ,ton update is SUPERBE tu est vraiment le maitre de SC4 et du LE ,combien de temps passes tu sur le LE pour avoir un aussi beau résultat ?! :o
cairo and tropicalia (my cities) on tsc:
http://toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=441267

Badsim

As I told it in the HoF introduction thread , I'm going where inspiration leads me ... nothing original as I don't see who would not !  $%Grinno$%

So I'm there ...

Link to the official Burg Eltz site by clicking on this picture .

... and I'm there for the next weeks , if not months . Sorry for the fans of big cities ...  :P

At this step , I thought it was necessary to give more informations about what I'm doing . I wouldn't like to see this medieval village appear just like a "cliché" . How beautiful this cliché would be , reality of medieval shadows in Europe is a lot more mind-blowing ...

Riechsburg castle is another treasure near Burg Eltz . I visited once the Moselle valley with my parents but , honestly I was too young - 6/7 y.o. - to appreciate the travel through time . I just remember to have found tiresome & boring to go from a visit to another all these 3 days long ... Now , I hope to have this opportunity again . ::)

Cochem near Reichsburg is a very inspirational place ... I'm currently using that kind of view to work on the Medieval Village Part 3 ...

"Geraniums at the windows"
After Xannepan's medieval houses , I'm using Haalermmergold' medieval BATs - they are fabulous ! - turned to props with PluginManager . Unfinished .

The summarization of has been done so far :

Medieval Village Part 1 - Finished .

Medieval Village Part 2 - Temporary , waiting to see what the neighboring Lots will be ...

Castle Entrance ...

And a filler Lot .

Progresses in game .

Well ... I hope I'll be worthy my reputation and that I'll keep on to be interesting untill this project is finished . Already said , it will take months ...

1 - Extension of the village .
2-  Addition of the German Church from Haarlemmergold

3- Addition of a windmill , using these Simgoober's props ... I don't thinh that any Lot has been edited with them ...

4 - Addition of a second parking for cars , and a third for busses only .
5 - Creation of a rural surrounding using Chrisadam's great stuff .

It will be long ... firstly because I'm not able anymore to spend 8 hours on a single LotEditor session .
Secondly , I felt in love with this Yamaha Grizzly 700Fi ...

... not mine . I mean ... not yet . $%Grinno$%

Thanks for your attention . :thumbsup:

Cedric

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

Fantastic work there on the lots! And that area looks awesome!!!
Excellent pictures!

Looking forward to more... ;)

emilin

It is really coming together nicely now. The village looks much better with the added plop flora on the ground (makes the transition a lot less obvious). The castle entrance that you added makes it even more difficult to see how the burg-lot actually works (although you have already shown us that, so we won't be fooled this time ;D)

Oh... and extra points for the wonderful large tree in the middle of the town square. Just perfect.

&apls &apls &apls &apls

BlackwaterEmil's inn
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio ♦ dedgren
♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦
papab2000 ♦ Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

ejc

hey!

I didn't know this MD was still alive :thumbsup: Good to see some project running on...

cool to see how you're using real-life pics of "Cochem" etc!!

I've started building myself "Koblenz" a while ago, it's a city on the "Rhine-river" near "Cochem"

River flowing to the left is the "Mosel"; the river on which "Cochem" lies

This region also contains lots of boroughs and castles that are on top of those hills! I really like the area because of it's variety with rivers, hills, valleys, cities and small villages  "$Deal"$

I'm gonna follow this MD again from now on! Take care

E

art128

waow  &apls awesome lots Cédric  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Simpson

Very fine village here, great work Badsim
And also congratulation for this super work at the LE &apls &apls
My new city is now here
The région of Kaikoura

Teaser of Lopsas[+ How did I do it?]:Lopsas

rooker1

As I said along time ago, that is one incredible BAT and the way you have displayed it is perfectly worthy.  The surrounding area is coming along very well and I should never have doubted that you had plans for some kind of walk way up to the castle's bridge.
As for anyone getting bored, I highly doubt that would be possible as we are all SC4 Devotees here and your work has always been top notch.  I am continually amazed at your work as I am sure others are as well.
&apls

Robin  :thumbsup:
Call me Robin, please.

Ennedi

This is a true masterspiece Cedric.

I said several times at various occassions that one of the most valuable and difficult things in our game is to be able to show all these beautiful BATs in an apropriate surrounding. And you are one of the very few people who can do it, probably the best of them.

BATs, sidewalks and plazas are excellent. But I love also other details. The Tourist office with the parking and fences on both sides of the street is an example of creativity. The ground parking is just perfect in it's naturality.
Another interesting thing is the way you placed flora. I looked especially at small plants, you use them perfectly  :)

After reading the previous update I was curious what will you do with the castle entrance. And you arranged it... I should again say "perfectly"  :D

Your pictures give me much pleasure, thank you! :thumbsup:

Adam
New Horizons Productions
Berethor - beskhu3epnm - blade2k5 - dmscopio - dedgren - Emilin - Ennedi
jplumbley - moganite - M4346 - nichter85 - papab2000 - Shadow Assassin - Tarkus - wouanagaine

metarvo

Although this is a sharp contrast to the city pics that were shown early in AntigOne's history, it is beautiful nonetheless.  It is a testimony to your versatility and talent in the LE, Cedric. :thumbsup:
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

thundercrack83

What an incredible medieval village, my friend! Just incredible! So glad to see your work here again!

Dustin

flame1396

Hey, almost October! I always choose good times to come back from absences. I really cannot wait to see more!
The most astounding and unique aspect of the human race is our fervent application of our ingenuity to kill each other, thus completely defying the near-universally proven fact that the ultimate goal of a member of a species is to ensure the survival of the species.

CabraBuitre

Cedric,

I was (and am) a huge fan of Antigone, the city version, but I'm loving this medieval village as much, if not more!  You're definitely still pushing the limits, combining props and buildings in ways they haven't been put together yet, and it looks great!

Keep up the good work!

Check out Abelfarei!

MandelSoft

Welcome to Page 55
The first time I looked over here... And I should do it many more times. This is looking completely excelent  &apls (No wonder why it's in the MD HoF). Keep on going!

(BTW, I have a city in my region named after your MD  ;))

Best,
Maarten
Lurk mode: ACTIVE