• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

POST HERE If you cannot access the LEX

Started by jeronij, January 20, 2007, 02:26:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cativo

I registered for the exchange about two weeks ago(didn't know the forum was a separate thing), but I haven't recieved anything yet and I did check the spam folder....

BarbyW

Cativo - I have activated your account on the LEX - enjoy.
Inside every old person is a young person wondering what happened. TP

Barbypedia: More alive than the original

paleale

Hello friends. I am having trouble accessing the Lex now. I was able to gain access until recently. My link
directly to the Lex no longer works(just shows the baffled ape), also I cannot get in via the home page either.
I have tried joining as a new member, but this hasnt been affective either.

I was hoping some king person may be able to help me understand this.

Thanks in advance.

BarbyW

paleale

Thanks alot.

I did manage to get back in after I registered again with new details.

Cheers.

jpo75965

jpo75965 - Never received an activation email for the LEX, but then registered for the forums.  So I'm pretty sure I screwed up the registration for LEX.

BarbyW

I have manually activated you, jpo75965, so you should be able to access the LEX now.

jpo75965

Gustav Von Vader

Quote from: Deputy Mayor on February 15, 2007, 12:02:29 PM
Thanks, I tried again and finally got the e-mail.  But now the link doesn't seem to work???  I get the following error message:

"You have entered invalid data !
The following seems incorrect ...
User Already Active ..."

So I close the window, go straight to the LEX to Login and get the following error message:

Your account it still Inactive. Please check your e-Mail."

I don't understand what else I'm supposed to be doing?  ()what()

same exact thing happening to me. please help.

jordi

I am a new member
Yesterday I registered (as Jordi) (for the community forum)
Later I registered to enter to the BSC Lot Exchange

I received the e-mai:"l BEX Administrator werner@ppol.co.za" to activate the link. I activated it.
but I CANNOT ENTER and IT GIVES me MISTAKE:

Your account it still Inactive. Please check your e-Mail.
The System Quality Controller ... (picture above) ... is having problems with the data you entered.."

I click from the link (e-mail) and I write my Username and my Password and its same error message

Can you help me?
Thanks

BarbyW

Gustav Von Vader: I have activated your acount so you should now be able to access the LEX.
jordi: your account is active. Please make sure you use exactly the same password that you registered with including capital letters if you used them. I cannot access your password but I can change it if you are still having problems.

Sapphire Blue

I am also having problems logging in to the LEX.  I have received the e-mail but the link just spawns an error message and says my account is already active, but when I try to login I get error message again  :'(  Please can you help me
All things in moderation but a little of what you fancy does you good

BarbyW

You have two accounts shown so I have activated Sapphire Blue. If you are still having problems send me a PM and I can rest your password.

Sapphire Blue

Great,  :thumbsup:Thanks for your swift response.  I can now get all those dependancies to make everything work.  A donation will be on its way soon.  Keep up the good work.  Thanks again.
All things in moderation but a little of what you fancy does you good

wiggle359

I have the same problem, I can access the forums but get the sorry message for the file exchange.

sebes

Did you register separately for the LEX?

Anyhow, you can register LEX access problems here. The responsetime there is normally pretty quick...
Check my MD:               
Rhenen,NN

wiggle359

Problem solved now thanks. Registered seperatly under different name and got a confermation email straight away.

hippie159

I did not know if I should start a new thread or not so I'll just ask here...I've been away for a little while and I was registered with the LEX but I can't seem to get logged in. I'm almost 100% sure I'm using the correct username and password. Thanks for any and all help.

BarbyW

hippie159: I have checked an your account is active. I cannot see your password so if you continue having problems, let me know and I will reset your password and send via a PM.