• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Diggis' Detail Design

Started by Diggis, July 02, 2008, 01:41:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimcar

:angrymore: :angrymore: You can' t do that . .........It's to hard for my old heart  ;D Can' t wait for see what is it  :D

callagrafx

oooo "glow in the dark" paths, that should save on streetlighting  :D :D :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

art128

I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

Diggis

Thanks for the support.  Lee, it was a work in progress.  I was trying to match another texture ::).  A final sneak preview:

art128

waow  &apls &apls nice work on these "fountain"  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Pat

Shaun looking good there and I got a request from you if you got some time???

a flat row of floor bleachers 1 tile wide by 7 long and a half tile spacing in between the row, up to 5 row long if possible or how ever it will look good in game and show up? I dont know if tile is even the right word to use?

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Diggis

Quote from: Pat on September 24, 2008, 07:46:25 PM
I dont know if tile is even the right word to use?

As long as you don't means an SC4 tile, as that would be one huge bench.  :D

I've done with the pond, so will just finish up caspers request and get started on yours.  ;)

callagrafx

Quote from: Pat on September 24, 2008, 07:46:25 PM
Shaun looking good there and I got a request from you if you got some time???

a flat row of floor bleachers 1 tile wide by 7 long and a half tile spacing in between the row, up to 5 row long if possible or how ever it will look good in game and show up? I dont know if tile is even the right word to use?

So, each bleacher is 16m x 112m?  A tile is 16m square.  I think you mean metre  :D :D
The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it

Pat

hollllllllly crap Lee in that aspect eeeeeeeeks lol,  yea I think meter would be a better choice of words there...

Shaun thank you a million mate!!! like I say no rush at all...

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

Diggis

Casper, Pat,  My apologies for not getting your props finished already.  The edit by BarbyW SSHHH mustn't give things away Pond took longer than expected to get right and I was on a deadline to get it ready for the DVD.  I will try and look at them this weekend.  &ops

Pat

oooo shaun being censured by the goddess oooooo!! Its no problem there at all shaun, take your time ~~k~~~ Pat

JoeST

damn i read that, and I cant remember it now :(  $%Grinno$%

looking great as usual Shaun :)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Diggis

Hmmm, I have been lax.  I have a couple of outstanding requests, but Barby's new Mayor Mode ploppables were missing something, so I got to work:

I'm going to do a few different arrangements for her to add as plop.

Pat

looking good there shaun!!! You have been real busy with NAM so I hadnt bothered you at all... Don't worry take your time sir...

art128

Damn !!  &apls &apls

This is the most special thing I ever seen !  :thumbsup:
Great idea to make different positions of soldiers ! &apls

Arthur.  ;)

Props & Texture Catalog

Diggis

OK, Pat, I'm going to make a start on your model.  I just need to clarify a couple of things.  Is this to be a flight of bleachers?  or is it to be a single bench?

And if it's the bench, do you want all 5 as a single model?  Or one bench per model?  How about people?  I can do 3 or 4 arrangements of people and make them into a family for you easily enough.

Pat

Hey Shaun that would be sweet with the prop families and also 5 single benches per row with people would be cool!!!  Thank you sir for your help its soo very much apperciated!!!

Pat

Diggis

OK, further questions.  Do you want the 5 benches to be one prop, or do you want 5 single bench props?  (I would suggest that the 5 benches as one would work better with people on it as you wouldn't get the same people arrangment appearing twice)

Also, do you want the people all facing the same way (for or show or something?) or do you want them in groups (like kids in a playground?)

Pat

Shaun thank you for taking your time on this first of all... OK lets go with the 5 benches as one prop... About the people which ever way would look better for concert setting, not pickie at all on that part.... Thanks again,

pat