• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

AntigOne's Projects: Elsewhere.

Started by Badsim, January 17, 2007, 02:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Badsim

The last M4346's search for pedestrian bridge crossing Oppie's canal inspire me to post this picture of Oppie's canal bridges available at simphoni.net ( you'll need to be registered ) . The original bridges are only eye-candy but in a few seconds with SC4Tool , you can make them fully transit enable ... it's not a problem even for the open one ,  crossing cars are hidden by the bridges' props , however it can be useful  for commute time , pathfinder and avoid traffic congestions on other ways ...

To the next.

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

meinhosen

It's time to say that this is one of the coolest cities I've ever seen.  This is just absolutely stunning.  Thank you for sharing!
You're telling me I get to be home for more than 12 months?

Giligone

wow, there's so much detail to your cities! I love those footpaths under the roads. Great work!  :thumbsup:

Fred_Ginger

Quote from: Fledder200 on January 24, 2007, 03:18:07 PM
... i think i'm gonna cry again.....this is so beautiful!!
you are a true god...are you human?
I never ever would complain about the dependencies...!!

@ Fred_Ginger...you are right!!! how about this one :

Good one Fledder!

@ Badsim:  You say "you can easily make it transit enabled in the SC4Tool" in reference to Oppies bridges but some of us (me for one) aren't allowed any were near things like the SC4Tool for fear we'll screw things up too badly...  The Goddess (Barby) would surely take her whip to me if I got anywhere close to something like the SC4Tool as I would plague her with crys of   &hlp
My name is Vicki
Fred and Ginger were my doggies
RIP my babies

Yoder7652

very nice badsim...I've never used oppies' bridges because they weren't transit enabled (particularly the open one)...it is good to know that it can be made transit enabled and the cars would not be seen (due to the way the lot is made).  :thumbsup:

thundercrack83

I know I've said it before, but it definitely bears repeating: Amazing. Simply amazing.

bat

That last picture looks beautiful! :thumbsup:

Alek King of SC4

i like you stuff some much i wish i could just play your city and click around looks so cool.

SgtJoeDes

Awesome work Badsim.  &apls I love those bridges and walkways. Awesome  :thumbsup:
SgtJoeDes

Adept2Rock

Ouaow!!Ta ville est splendide!!Je voulais savoir...C'est dur le LE???Car y'a pleins de possibilité et ça m interesse!!!
Sinon, j'ai ma ville: Malesherbes sur TSC!
Come to visit Sancerre French department with various European archtectural styles!

In French Forum:

http://www.toutsimcity.com/forums.php?viewthread=284520
In devotion Forum:  http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=2654.0

jeronij

Badsim, again you are overpassing your self with every picture. I spent 30 minutes checking all and every picture and detail...or at least I tried  ::)

I am following your lot thread, and I can empathize with you, because I also made some custom lots, but after two months searching for all the dependencies  link, even with other people's help, I was not able to find them all. So I decided to not release a lot that hast more than 3 or 4 dependencies whenever is possible.
This rule is very difficult to keep for lots bigger that 1x1  ::) , I know, so my suggestion would be that you start making some small 1x1 filler lots, (I love the flowers ones  :thumbsup: ), and with a limited set of props or textures (porkies and SG give many many options). I am sure you will make them quite easily, and they would be really really useful for most of the players. I am sure you would set a new style in city decoration lots, becuase you really have a gift fot that. This is of course a suggestion. You can do wahtever your body tells you to do  :D :D

Oh, and I am glad to read your comment about my trees, I know that some hundreds are not enough....but Maxis provided 6 or seven trees models and nobody complaint  $%Grinno$%  :D :D :D

I had one of the most relaxing half hours in the lasts weeks in this CJ today ;D
I am currently not active - Please, contact Tarkus for any site related matter. Thanks for enjoying SC4D :D

Autism Awareness;  A Father Shares
Mallorca My Mayor Diary

NikNik

&apls  :'(  &apls

No other way to describe this CJ.
As you stated in your introduction to the community you like to build cities as real as possible.
.......................well....you succeded!

Some remarks:
- You must be a Mc Donalds fan, I saw at least two of them. I love the restaurant row with one of the McDonalds and the terraces next to the street, very European!
-Madison Square Garden is beautifully placed. A big lot like that and it does not dominate the area.
- The way you have placed the squares and the parks is absolutely well thought of (brilliant is a better word).
Everywhere you look there are details to enjoy; the castle in the river (nice touch), the water cascade next to it, the old towers and the road leading under it.
- I noticed one of Jeronij's trees sticking out of a porkie's Parisian lots, like a tree grew in the couryard. Gorgeous detail!
- I also like the way you use textures. For instance around the small theatre, you layd down all around it the same brick texture. It's details like that that make this CJ very realistic! Bravo!
- The curfews (trotoirs) you have in your city have a very well chosen texture. Very European!

I go back to page 1 now to reenjoy this CJ.

Nik-Nik

Badsim

Thank you to each of you for so great comments .

Nik-Nik LOL , I'm not fan of MCDonald at all : I'm vegetarian since a few years . I love cows now ... in meadows .You must admit there's not a large choice of strinking international sign ... Antigone have also a Shorty Burger : as I'm not a dictator , my sims are still carnivores .

From now , I'll show AntiGone's updates closely as I use to , at simphoni ... with a lot of pictures ; I can't choose so I post them all .Here , 50 pictures about the 2 last updates .I hope that's not too boring . :P

To the next .

°   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °   °

bat

wonderful update! great pictures!  :thumbsup: &apls :thumbsup:

dedgren

Whoa, 50 AntigOne pics!

I'll be looking at them over the course of the day (I'll open a window and let them DL while I'm doing stuff this morning) and get back to this comment later.

Thanks so much for posting your great MD at SC4D.

David
D. Edgren

Please call me David...

Three Rivers Region- A collaborative development of the SC4 community
The 3RR Quick Finder [linkie]

I aten't dead.  —  R.I.P. Granny Weatherwax

vester

That is some great lots you have made there. :thumbsup:

kimcar

&apls Wonderfull , even if i saw those before. Still that i like to see them again . Are you looking for a real mayor job ?  ;D Keep this baby growing .

Frankie

WOW! Those pics are truely amazing!! and soo many of them too  ;D I will definately be watching this CJ  :)

Giligone

You'd think by now I'd be a little more used to your style. But no, they still blow me away. Fantastic work Badsim, it's always a pleasure to read your MD! :thumbsup:

NikNik

were it already 50 pics? I go through them in a haze of absolute drooling. Great stuff.

Is that school (the one with the green roofed gymnastics hall (I guess)) your own work?
If not, where can I find it?
If yes, is there any chance ever that you will release this or one of your other genius stuff here on LEX or on STEX?

I love that river with the church in the middle. Great stuff!!!!

I usually have at least 2 vegetarian days per week days and one day fish as I think the western world eats too much meat. As far as McDonalds go I try to stay way clear of them nowadays (I use to go there at least once a week).

Take care and enjoy the cows.

Nik-Nik