• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Art128's SC4 Projects

Started by art128, August 12, 2009, 03:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

unit2981

Quote from: art128 on July 24, 2012, 05:08:30 AM
Thanks for the comments, guys! just a few replies.

Quote from: unit2981 on July 24, 2012, 04:13:13 AMThat makes two of us  ;D. Although I heard starting architects are all unpaid  &mmm
Quote from: Tokugawa on July 24, 2012, 12:47:51 AMit makes me wanna finish my architecture studies and get a job in Japan  $%Grinno$%

Tell me more about it, please; I want to see if I still have a chance in Architecture, as it something that really interest me.

Well I can't really tell you much, but I am sure the internet or Tokugawa can help.

unit2981
Come and visit Kita-Kaikyo Prefecture!
<a href="http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=14462">

art128

Hello, good evening guys!

rooker1 - Thank you Robin! I hope I'll not disappoint you or anyone~

Dantes - Thank you, Onii-chan! I had this idea to put some cherry's on the wood lands, like that and to be honest it looks quite well! You should try it as well!

unit2981 - Oh, okay I see then. Thanks anyway!

Hello everybody.

Today we are going to take a seat and enjoy the view of the Lake Hamana!

Firstly what is that lake ? Why is it a place of interest?
Well It's all about the location. The lake is located just next to the sea! Yes, there is just a small channel ( where my port is located in the update) that make a way from the lake to the sea. That little stream is crossed by a national road, the Tokaido Shinkansen line and the main Tokaido train line. Still not interesting? Well the landscape from that lake is beautiful. You have nice beaches, beautiful mountains and you're just 2hours away from Tokyo!

Less talk, lets picture this update, shall we?

This mosaic show you the city from the local college, the port and the beach.

Oh, I forgot to tell you. This lake is also known for the small island in its middle, where a Shrine is built.

A close up of the local college.

The city centre and its Danchi

The Administrative centre, and the local TV building ( NTT )

The train station, as the city is too much near Nagoya, there is no Shinkansen station ( also it's too small )

One of the two local hotels. The first one being seen on the mosaic.

A private boat club.
I'll take a quiet life... A handshake of carbon monoxide.

Props & Texture Catalog

io_bg

Some excellent pics! There are quite a lot of wires on the streets though ;D The beach could also be a bit more lively ::)
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

kelis

I really like that island in the middle on the lake, great job with it Arthur !!!

&apls &apls
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

moonlinght

I like the Shinkansen and local rail line which are running alongside :thumbsup:

Gugu3

gn_leugim

Skimbo

Heheh, good job, as usual.
The Dragon Island Cities journal at SC4Devotion

For a Dragon Islands video click here

nbvc

Great job, nice small island. :thumbsup:

noahclem

Great update  &apls  I particularly like the hotel and its surroundings in the second to last picture  :thumbsup:  Do you know where I could find it?

Dantes

Again very nice pictures little brother.  :) I like the variety in your images.  &ops Fantastic scenes.  &apls &apls &apls

art128

Quote from: noahclem on July 31, 2012, 10:20:50 AM
Great update  &apls  I particularly like the hotel and its surroundings in the second to last picture  :thumbsup:  Do you know where I could find it?

Sure thing , Noah : Hong Kong Intercontinental Hotel by Bixel

Props & Texture Catalog

kbieniu7

Good work! Japaneese as always :p
I'm curious, how does the area looks from further view! You described lake by the sea, connected by small canal. Would you show us something from zoom 2?  ;D

By the way, could you give a link to the Administrative centre? I'm very interested in it  ::)
Thank you for visiting Kolbrów, and for being for last ten years!

art128

Quote from: kbieniu7 on August 01, 2012, 12:10:20 PM
Good work! Japaneese as always :p
I'm curious, how does the area looks from further view! You described lake by the sea, connected by small canal. Would you show us something from zoom 2?  ;D
Thanks kamil! Unfortunately, that is most likely impossible. The city tile I sued to create this special update no longer exists. However if you look on google Earth/Map for the lake, you can see how it is made. I tried to make it as accurate as possible in SC4. The only things I added which are not present on the real lake are the port and the Shrine ( temple) island.

Quote from: kbieniu7 on August 01, 2012, 12:10:20 PMBy the way, could you give a link to the Administrative centre? I'm very interested in it  ::)

The administrative centre is a recent BAT on the STEX, Hong Kong Legislative Council

Props & Texture Catalog

Schulmanator

Nice stuff! I like it. BTW, what is the city admin center? I am not familiar with that bldg. but I like it.
See the all-new National Capital Region!:http://sc4devotion.com/forums/index.php?topic=15118.0

art128

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated!

Today I've got quite an update for you. This quite long mosaic was shot at zoom6. Almost everything is made in HD at this level. MMPs, HD grows and mosaic = awesomeness?

By the way, You can see I added some power lines in the streets ( there were poles but no power lines) tell me what you think of it. If you don't like, I'll stop photoshopping them, as it can decrease the quality of the picture.

Also, this mosaic is the last for two weeks. I'll be going on holiday Wednesday evening. Going to Oslo!

And, uhm that's all.

Hope you enjoyed this update!

Take care!

-Arthur.  :thumbsup:

Props & Texture Catalog

Shark7

Lovely suburbs Arthur.

I'd like to ask where you were able to get the wonderful utility poles I see along the streets.  Are they part of a mod or a bat in themselves?  They make it look so much better.

vortext

Quote from: art128 on August 06, 2012, 09:46:11 AM
This quite long mosaic was shot at zoom6. Almost everything is made in HD at this level. MMPs, HD grows and mosaic = awesomeness?

Sure is  ;D

Hadn't noticed the shopped in powerlines initially but since you mentioned it, I've to say they could use more slack. Other than that it looks fine to me.  :thumbsup:
time flies like a bird
fruit flies like a banana

kelis

Great job with your HD suburbs ;D I like so much the residential building with those cherry, great job my friend !
.                                                                                                                      

|| Benelux Team || Windows on the World || My Photos on Flickr || Kelis BNL Projects ||

Ricky112233

Bonjour Arthur!

I'm back, so I hope you missed me. ;D
Anyway, I absolutely love how Hiroshima has turned out, and my favorite HAS to be your last update. I absolutely love your modern Japanese houses, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE tell me where you got 'em from. Pweeaseeee ? :(

And also where did you get those powerpoles ?

Merci! :P Arrigato!

-Ricky :)
Yes, I love aviation
Yes, I'm interested in the former CIS
Yes, I'm half Dutch-half American
Yes, I'm learning Russian
15--