• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SC4Devotion

Started by WannGLondon, May 13, 2012, 07:43:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WannGLondon

I have got to say, this site has got to be the best SimCity4 fan site out there. The custom content here is amazing, the forum is organized and easy to understand and the topics are interesting. This site is so professional and I plan on staying and donating for a long time. C'mon Devotees, lets get more members than Simtropolis!  :thumbsup:
Call me Warren.

weixc812

Glad to meet you, we are family  ;D
Welcome to ALFERRID(UPDATE 5-District C)
And my other pics at SimCityChina:click here

FrankU

Quote from: WannGLondon on May 13, 2012, 07:43:38 PM
I have got to say, this site has got to be the best SimCity4 fan site out there. The custom content here is amazing, the forum is organized and easy to understand and the topics are interesting. This site is so professional and I plan on staying and donating for a long time. C'mon Devotees, lets get more members than Simtropolis!  :thumbsup:

I second this opinion! That's why I added already 1853  posts to the conversations here.

WC_EEND

I agree as well, this is also the only forum where I sign off my posts using my real name. There's a very friendly atmosphere in this forum, which I have not yet encountered on any other forum so far. It's also the only forum so far where I have actually met some of the members in RL (Benelux team meetup a few weeks ago), and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again.

Xander
RIP Adrian (adroman), you were a great friend

My LOT thread                                    

SCAG BAe146/Avro RJ Project