• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Sad news.

Started by joelyboy911, July 12, 2011, 09:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joelyboy911

Good afternoon SC4D. I have some sad news to impart today. SCAG and Team Downunder member Adroman (Adrian) has passed away.

He was 17 years of age, and killed in a car crash yesterday morning (12th of July). The occupants of the other vehicle survived with only minor injuries.

Here is a link to the local newspaper's article on the death:
http://www.dailymercury.com.au/story/2011/07/12/man-dies-at-crash-scene/

I can only say that this is a total tragedy, he was my best friend in the SC4 community, and indeed a very good friend all round.

He will be sorely missed.
SimCity Aviation Group
I miss you, Adrian

Opkl

Quote from: joelyboy911 on July 12, 2011, 09:06:02 PM
Good afternoon SC4D. I have some sad news to impart today. SCAG and Team Downunder member Adroman (Adrian) has passed away.

He was 17 years of age, and killed in a car crash yesterday morning (12th of July). The occupants of the other vehicle survived with only minor injuries.

Here is a link to the local newspaper's article on the death:
http://www.dailymercury.com.au/story/2011/07/12/man-dies-at-crash-scene/

I can only say that this is a total tragedy, he was my best friend in the SC4 community, and indeed a very good friend all round.

He will be sorely missed.

Oh my, this is awful news. :(  Prayers to his family.

marsh

Wow. My heart goes out to him and his family. so sad and unexpected ()sad()

Tarkus

It's really tragic to see someone so young pass away.  My thoughts and sincere condolences go out to his family and friends on their loss.  Adrian was an active part of this site, and he will definitely be missed here.

-Alex

TJ1

I am so sorry to hear this, I never knew Adrian but it just breaks my heart to hear someone die, My prayers are going out to his family for peace and comfort in tragic time.

threestooges

I remember chatting with him from time to time on MSN. He seemed like a genuine person from what I knew of him. It's disappointing to see someone pass when they're so young and with so much potential. Thank you for passing the news along to us Joel. My condolences to you, his family, friends and all those who knew him.
-Matt

Getron

He will be missed. Prayers to his family.

Getron

sumwonyuno

()sad()  My thoughts go out to his family and everyone who he had a positive impact on.  It is a reminder of how fragile life is, at any age.  He certainly showed a lot of potential here by contributing to the SC4 community.

It's sobering to see that his last active is a day or two ago.  His last mayor diary post in January includes "Don't worry, I'm not about to vanish, again!"  His contributions and words are still with us, and his memories and presence will be cherished.

The City & County of Honolulu, a Mayor Diary based on Honolulu, Hawai'i.

mark's memory address - I've created a blog!

jigsaw

insert signature here

catty

My deepest sympathy and condolences go out to his family and friends on their loss

RIP Adroman (Adrian) you will be sadly missed

:(

Cathy
I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?" DEATH thought about it. "CATS," he said eventually, "CATS ARE NICE.

rooker1

My deepest condolences to family and friends.

Robin
Call me Robin, please.

blade2k5

Terrible news.  My prayers go out to his family.  Much, much to young to have your life taken.

Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dmscopio
dedgren ♦ Emilin ♦ Ennedi ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ nichter85 ♦ papab2000 ♦
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Old fisherman never die, they just smell that way.

Jack_wilds

deepest heart felt condolences extend towards his family and friends... in the
midst of tragedy, may peace keep your hearts and minds...

may assurance of his life lived, wasn't in vain but a blessing...
for someone that is worth knowing, sharing life with,
is forever in heart; will never be forgotten

the sands of time are indelibly imprinted by his being here...

Grace, Peace and blessings keep you Joely...

the ache is difficult to handle at times...
as I have also lost friends to accidents, war and suicide, my Aunt Janet -2nd mom,
and my folks when I was a kid...

the ache subsides but the knowing them and remembering
that they were here keeps them alive even if its in spirit

from an up-top northwoods friend

James

Joely, I hope that you see this as

I wish to give you hope beyond the grief of lose... You have a future! live your life, for that future you are moving into with the passing of time... what I am saying is don't be afraid of the tomorrows, the questions, the uncertainties...

the tragedies of life are bad enough, to allow 'em to anchor your soul in the past... take the day and live inspite of it all, planing for your life to live... (however, be smart about it, losing all sense of balance, self control and responsibility is also another ditch of extremes to avoid)

peterycristi

Even if I didn't know him, it's always sad and tragical if such a young life ends. My condolences to his family and friends.
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

delija21

My condolences to his family, friends and all those who knew him

Red Star Production is now on FACEBOOK

io_bg

Awful news indeed ()sad() Like Matt, I've had a few chats with him and he seemed to be a really nice guy. My condolences to his family, relatives and friends. :(
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

Jmouse

What a tragic end to Adrian's young life. His family and friends have my deepest sympathy.

metarvo

Yikes.  ()sad() :'(  That's terrible!  I'm sure I've at least posted in some of the same topics that he did.  It pains me to lose anyone in this community, and I want to offer my best prayers and wishes to Adrian's family.
Find my power line BAT thread here.
Check out the Noro Cooperative.  What are you waiting for?  It even has electricity.
Want more? Try here.  For even more electrical goodies, look here.
Here are some rural power lines.

Sciurus

Oh God... that's terribly to die at this age (I'm also 17)... deepest  condolences to family. :(

Guillaume.
L'atelier d'architecture
* * * * * Longwy * * * * *

nekseb

At the moment I read this I'm really shocked...

Bad news to read - my thoughts are at his family and his friends.

My condolences to his family, friends and all those who knew him.
I don't need to know everything, I only need to know someone who knows!

letum aut libertas