• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Casper's Packaging Service

Started by CasperVg, July 31, 2008, 05:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CasperVg

Welcome,
I have decided to start up a page where you can outsource the packaging of your creations to me, since I like to do packaging.

Service Includes:
- Everything the LEX Scrutinizing Guideline requests.
- Creation of a special ReadMe template (if wanted, SC4Tool compatible) devoted to you, that will be used for all requests you make.
- Lotting of a BAT (if necessary).
- Testing of the final product.
- Finished within a maximum period of 2 weeks.

Service Does Not Include:
- Modding of the LOT/BAT (on special request I can arrange it)

Payment:
- The service requires no payment at all, but a kind remark in the ReadMe/Upload Description is always appreciated.

Disclaimer
We take the protection of your private data very seriously. The personal data that is collected during the packaging is processed by us in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation of the Federal State of Belgium. The personal details requested on this website are used for the sole purposes of personal assistance, sending publications, and other services from Casper Packaging and its service providers who may have been entrusted with some tasks.

Any other disclosure to third parties does not take place. The exception to this is the disclosure to authorities and government institutions due to judicial order or other legal order under compulsory national provisions of law. All information is voluntary, however, certain information may be necessary for a service to be fulfilled. In these cases, the information is identified accordingly.

I would like to emphasize that data transmitted over the Internet is currently in essence unprotected. The possibility that unauthorized persons may become aware of or even falsify the transmitted data cannot be ruled out. Data is temporarily stored on our server for purposes of back-up. This data includes the date, the time, the SC4 files, the goal, the website from which you came to us, and technical details. This data is not analyzed, other than in anonymous form for statistical purposes. We are not in a position, and it is also not our intention, to retrieve personal data such as your e-mail address.

The information and files that you have gave me for processing was packaged with the greatest possible care. Nonetheless, I cannot guarantee the correctness or accuracy of the information contained therein. There is no guarantee or responsibility of any type, for instance for the correctness, reliability and completeness of the information. In case, however, that the finished product had problems with its packaging (not in case of different problems, for example modding), CPS will be pleased to correct the situation and take all responsibility for the issue.

Requesting
In case you would like your creation to be packaged, please follow the instructions below, or the process will be canceled.

* Fill out the form below
    * Wait for confirmation via the SC4D Private Messaging system.
    * Follow the instructions in the PM.
    * The creation is being packaged.
    * The creation is finished, the finished product will be send to you using PM.

Request Form
Name of the creation:
Type of the creation: BAT/RE-LOT/MOD/DEPEND/OTHER
Exchange you want to upload it to1:
Lotting needed (strike through what doesn't applicate): YES/NO
Modding needed (strike through what doesn't applicate): YES/NO
Priority:
Time of the request:

1: Needed for the size of the upload pictures and the modding to be done (if needed).
Follow my SimCity 4 Let's play on YouTube

xxdita

Might come in handy, I hate doing ReadMe's.  $%Grinno$%

JoeST

good idea,

* JoeST offers to code a website for you (including file upload and download to owner of said package)

tho i probably wouldnt get it done very fast ;D (you should know why :D)

and a suggestion, send the packages around in password protected archives (that only you and the owner know)

I would also be willing to help you (maybe with the readme's in html and such)

Joe
Copperminds and Cuddleswarms

Lilojame

Nice offer.  :) I might even think about using this opurtunity in future.  ;)

Visit my MD Rainbow Falls or check Rainbow Falls Out of the Box or maybe check on my bats&lots visiting LilojameĀ“s Corner or if you wish go to LilojameĀ“s Candidacies.

"Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray."  (Byron, 1788-1824)

sim-al2

I think Casper is actually going on hiatus for an indefinite period of time.  :(
(\_/)
(o.O)
(")_(")