• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

SFBT Releases

Started by Andreas, April 27, 2007, 04:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M4346

Much needed and welcome addition to the game and at a very apt time given the heatwave we are experiencing here in the northern parts of South Africa ;D
New Horizons Productions
Berethor ♦ beskhu3epnm ♦ blade2k5 ♦ dedgren ♦ dmscopio ♦ Ennedi
emilin ♦ Heblem ♦ jplumbley ♦ moganite ♦ M4346 ♦ papab2000
Shadow Assassin ♦ Tarkus ♦ wouanagaine

Chrisim

A heat wave ?!! The world is very diverse - few minutes ago I had to remove 40 cm high snow that blocked the entrance to my house. The snow came falling down from the roof.

Glad you like it.

In Germany we can only use the indoor pool presently ...  ;D

MandelSoft

Well, we had a cold wave here, which ended today when for the first time in weeks, the temperature rises above 0°C. It's a rare thing to occur in the Netherlands...
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Serkanner

A very nice swimming pool. Thank you SFBT.

FrankU

Indeed,

Good design, very useful.

And the weather? What is rare about temperatures above 00C in january in the Netherlands? And who wonders about summer in the southern hemisphere and winter in the northern? Isn't that normal on any planet with an inclined rotationaxis?

Flatron

Juhu, ein Hallenbad!

I guess maarten meant that it's rare to have temperatures below 0°C in the Netherlands... And yes, for most of us I think it's astonishing that seasons are different on the hemispheres even though we know it ;)

MandelSoft

Well, it's rare to have such low temperatures for a long time. Often it's like one, two or three days that it's freezing all day. This was about two weeks.
Lurk mode: ACTIVE

Swordmaster

Hey this ain't the weather thread boys. Ok, I see it's a pool. :)  Thanks Chris for uploading and Stefan for making it.

Cheers
Willy

Chrisim

Today, we published a residential building from Hamburg by stephenhh: the SFBT Hamburg Corner House Ottensen by stephenhh

This residential building was constructed at the corner of the Ottensen market place. Ottensen is an urban quarter in the district of Altona in the west of Hamburg.

The models of the corner house and the backyard building are not true to the original. For Sim City, the corner house got an additional wall and the backyard building was shortened to fit onto the lot. This download contains two self-growing lots (a "left" and a "right" version). Your Sims will build this lot automatically if the required zoning (3x3 tiles) is provided and favourable growth conditions apply.

Dependencies:
    SFBT Essentials

Many thanks to stephenhh. Have fun playing SimCity !!!

Chrisim

Today, we published an industrial building by Sam Johnson: the SFBT Gusslov Foundry

Huge industrial complexes, large factory buildings: Every industrial area has them, but so far, only very few really large industrial BATs were available. The Gusslov Foundry is intended for fill this gap a little more. The building doesn't have a real-life counterpart, but is inspired by the countless factories all around Moscow. Your Sims will build this lot automatically if the required zoning (15x6 tiles in high density industrial zone) is provided and favourable growth conditions apply.

Many thanks to Sam Johnson. Have fun playing SimCity !!!

Dependencies:

• BSC Mega Props - JES Vol. 1
  • BSC Textures Vol. 3
  • NorthCountryDude Railyard Textures Vol. 1
  • Maxis Buildings as Props
  • SFBT Essentials

jmyers2043

The Foundry is another great SFBT upload. I DL'd yesterday and I'm hoping it grows soon.

- Jim

Jim Myers  (5th member of SC4 Devotion)

noahclem

Looks great  &apls  We definitely needed more large factories like this.

Serkanner

Two wonderful new additions to the game. Thank you SFBT for your continued efforts.  :thumbsup:

MTT9

Great bat by Sam Johnson! It'll be a great addition to any realistic industrial complexe :)
You can call me Matt

Swordmaster

Superb! Thanks Sam & Chris.

Cheers
Willy

Chrisim

Glad that you like our uploads  :thumbsup:

Today, we published a set of wall-to-wall residential buildings by Temroc: the SFBT Chemnitz Founding Epoch Residential W2Ws by Temroc

A set of three wall-to-wall residential buildings from Chemnitz (or another city in central Europe), built during the "Gründerzeit" (Founding Epoch). This was in the 19th century when industrialization took place until the stock market crash of 1873. Four- to six- story buildings with richly decorated façades are typical for this period. This download contains three buildings on six self-growing lots (1x1 tile with just the building, and 1x2 tiles with a small garden). Your Sims will build this lot automatically if the required zoning (1x1 or 1x2 tiles in medium density residential zone) is provided and favourable growth conditions apply.

Many thanks to Temroc. Have fun playing SimCity !!!

Dependencies:

• SFBT Essentials

peterycristi

Great to see them finally on the LEX! Thanks a lot for your work and patience Chrisim!  &apls
H I S T O R I S C H E S   B E R L I N

Chrisim

Since EA/Maxis does not provide enough servers for us to play Sim City 2013, I modded and uploaded another SimCity 4 building by Temroc from the "Gründerzeit" (Founding Epoch):

SFBT Chemnitz Siegert House by Temroc

The Siegert House with its magnificent baroque facade is located at the market place of Chemnitz (Germany). It was built from 1737 to 1741 according to plans by Johann Christoph Naumann. After the destruction during the Second World War only the middle Baroque facade was preserved and rebuilt in the years 1953/1954. The Chemnitz Siegert House is provided as residential building or commercial services building on self-growing lots (1x1 tile with just the building, 1x2 tiles with a small garden, and 1x3 tiles with a backyard). The screenshots show three Siegert House buildings next to each other.

Many thanks to Temroc. Have fun playing SimCity 4 !!!

Dependencies:
SFBT Essentials

droric

All of this is just fantastic.  I'm glad I saw this thread!   &apls

PC Specs: i2700k @ 4.9 Ghz, 16 GB @ 1600-8-9-8-16, 2X GTX 580 SLI, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3R, 120 GB Vertex 3 SDD, 3 TB RAID1, 1200W SilentGold, Antec P180B case, Win 8 x64 Pro

Rabbyt

Reading through this thread this evening has been quite a trip down memory lane.  :) Seeing all the wonderful work that SFBT team has donated to the community is simply amazing. Thanks and Kudos for the great work.  :thumbsup:

As a side note did anyone ever produce a Tram-on-Road stop?
The latest NAM31 seems to include Tram-on-Street and both Tram-in-Road & in-Avenue.

Larry