• Welcome to SC4 Devotion Forum Archives.

Ennedi plays Shosaloza

Started by Ennedi, August 25, 2007, 10:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Adam omg wow I know I said it in yours and Silvio's candiancey thread but wow talk about amazing stuff sir!!! I agree with Sandokan about is still a game at all??? Well is this? Naw this is more then a game now I believe....

Don't forget the SC4D Podcast is back and live on Saturdays @ 12 noon CST!! -- The Podcast soon to Return Here Linkie

FrankU

Fantasic work!

I'd say call yourselves Rayden & Ennedi Active Landscaping Studio: REAL Studio.
I especially like the starry nights. When I was at high school I wanted to be an astrophisicist, but now I ended up as an architect....

kimcar

:o Wow . can`t wait for using those background. I guess you find your own company my friend  ;D Excellent work and texture for sure &apls &apls

TheTeaCat

Goodness what a difference your backgrounds make.

Once again you astound and amaze people with your experiments which is evident from the comments made.
I think the best decision you made was to start playing on this map.
If it hadn't been for that we would not have had so many ground and game breaking discoveries. :thumbsup:

I know its been a while since I last made a comment but I have been lurking in the background

regards
Derry

Kettle's on. Milk? Sugars?    ps I don't like Earl Grey  $%Grinno$%
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - If you're not part of the solution , you're part of the problem!
"Never knock on Death's door: Ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!"
Tales at TeaTime      Now A proper NUT      TTC plays GRV II

Tomas Neto

Leodido

I really enjoyed reading your MD, I liked your customisation of the waves & ripples, it gave me a few ideas.

Great job !

Omnia, my first MD. Check it out!

citymax

ecoba

This looks great, Adam!

I was wondering though, what slope mod is use?

Ethan

io_bg

I just noticed something (see the attachment)...
Congratulations!!! &apls &apls &apls
Visit my MD, The region of Pirgos!
Last updated: 28 November

ded

Wow, there is some fantastic work being done in here, that is definitely adding to the game. Amazing stuff ^_^

ricardomiranda

Girafe

Please, try to not dig up topics which are off for 2 years  :)
The Floraler

This is the end, hold your breath and count to ten, feel the earth move, and then...

*   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *   *    *   *   *   *   *    * 

Komsip

Quote from: Ennedi on April 26, 2009, 03:40:09 PM
Mightygoose and Ioan, Thanks fort your constant support! :thumbsup: I hope you will find something interesting in this update as well  :)

I wasn't quite satisfied of the quality of my last rock mods. So I played with textures and settings a bit more.
I think we finally found satisfactory settings for terrain textures. Here is the next report.

6. Granite 9

I will wait for your opinions  :)

Adam

I would like to know where I can get this rock mod Granite 9?
It looks perfect for what I need, even though I've played SC4 since 2003 and downloaded thousands of plugins, I haven't really begun creating anything of my own til recently.
I think it will be mainly terrain mods, because terrain realism is important to me.
I'm trying to make a seasonally varying terrain mod which will see the green grass wither and go brownish at the colder part of the year.

This would mainly be a terrain mod for Northern Europe, specifically these regions:
Sweden (except far north, far south and the big islands because the rock there is chalk and sandstone)
Finland (Except northernmost, which has too high mountains)
Estonia
Latvia
Some parts of Western Russia (parts that have a similar very ancient geology of loads of ancient fault lines and ice age remnant landscape shapes)

A good granite rock mod is very important where the faults are steep. Specially one that matches Murimk's ploppable bedrock, which I think that one does.